Misc Does anyone know the settings for the Gamemania Nintendo zone?

Willemoke

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm looking for the Gamemania nintendo zone settings.

It is now possible to download the pokémon demo through the gamemania nintendo zone in the Netherlands and in Belgium.

I've seen many people that were able to set up their own Nintendo zone, but these zones do not offer the same content as the Gamemania one.

A friend of mine went to the gamemania earlier today and told me that the SSID is : GameManiaZone , but is is WPA2 protected.

Does anyone know how I can create my own Gamemania Nintendo Zone, so I can receive a pokémon demo download code?

Thanks.

Darkfadergfx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Could anyone get me a code for OR/AS? Just came from a Game Mania, the one in Lier, and they had problems with their Nintendo Zone box so i couldn't get any, so would someone plz help me out?

Darkfadergfx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
they're all in use mate :/ thx for sharing tho, but could someone send me one private? i have a daughter and i can't be arround the laptop all the time, too bad i was too late

edit: I was wrong, people just took the lower bit, the upper bit, but most in the middle are fine mate!£

Thanks in advance, downloading atm

JordenNixNix

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I know this is an old topic but I want to participate a contest that's only available trough the Nintendo Zone of Gamemania.
I am also looking for a way to create my own Gamemania Nintendo zone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well it's probably the one youtube link I posted +1