Gaming Does any think the new kirby might be worse than triple deleux?

Deleted member 370671

Ball of Kawaiiness
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Well, tbh Triple Deluxe was good in my opinion... Terribly easy, but clearly not a bad game (while the Wii U one is really bad).
So no, it doesn't look like it's going to be a bad game for me. But I can be surprised.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I liked tripple deluxe...
triple deluxe was fantastic
Well, tbh Triple Deluxe was good in my opinion... Terribly easy, but clearly not a bad game (while the Wii U one is really bad).
So no, it doesn't look like it's going to be a bad game for me. But I can be surprised.
I wasn't saying it's bad. It was just that the new game might not match the expectation of older ones. Nintendo is really having a downfall.

doctorgoat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't know anything about it besides vague press releases and you're already writing letters and getting sad?

fischermasamune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't like it at all... probably the worst 2d platformer to have a physical release (worse than New Super Mario Brothers 2, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D and Yoshi's New Island).

Edrian

Commercial Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that the new Kirby game looks pretty alright. The new mechanic may not seem like what would normally be seen in a Kirby game but it definitely looks awesome. Btw, Triple Deluxe was good :P

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I feel like Nintendo robbed us all blind when they made (Or RE-made) Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland... just to find out they just basically made a GBA version of Kirby's Adventure from the NES. I thought it was going to be a fresh new adventure, but the title change misled me, a pre-internet consumer in the GBA era.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i recently finished triple deluxe. apart from a few bs sun stones that could just fall into an abyss, it was very easy and overall predictable as far as level design and such went.
but individual levels were way too long for my tastes.
didnt like mega nova mechanic. or to be precise, i didnt like the unskipable and annoying sucking in minicutscenes. yeah great its funny how that waddle dee fights for his life, pulling out a whole island from a sea of lava or whatever. but did it have to take 40 seconds?
the final boss battle seemed very out of place if you ask me. and most bosses in general seemed boring. only dedede battle was interesting if you asked me.
bow kirby was op af

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Triple Deluxe was a fine game, in my opinion (who gives a damn). I actually bought it.

It seems like they just took triple deluxe and put kirby in a mech-suit and monsters in mech-suits. That's how I see it. I think the game will be alright..

but who gives a fuck if the game is good or not if you know about gbatemp you know about cracking 3ds games so you know you're going to get it for free anyways so who cares

if you say you are going to buy it

why-you-always-lying-feat.jpg

So, I wouldn't really give a score on a game I'm not going to buy. Just get for free.

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I thought Triple Deluxe was the best Kirby since the GBA era personally. It was quite creative while staying within the tradition, instead of with some new gimmick that doesn't really work.

If you're complaint is that TD was too easy, you're playing the wrong series!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up