Hardware do you think the 3ds will share the same fate has...

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm think yes i mean not enough games with online (yet...) some of the nintendo brand games don't have online (and i was hoping star fox 64 remake had online) big fucking mistake nintendo...

also i heard from gamestop that starfox 64 reamke is coming 9/11/11 (OMGZ!! the 10th yeah of the twin towers falling...)

i'm going sumbit into this yet.... i think nintendo should stick to putting some games online... but this is my thought's post yours if you want i may have more to post later...

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
go poop on yourself. It's a new system, and awesome games are going to come out late this year/next year and onwards. It's completely different than the VB.

DJPlace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Presto99 said:
go poop on yourself. It's a new system, and awesome games are going to come out late this year/next year and onwards. It's completely different than the VB.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cussing and horrible grammar make whatever point your trying to prove even more idiotic.

The 3D is quite good, the upcoming game list is quite good, and the system is quite good.

Enjoy your trollage

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. No where near. Stop overreacting. It will do just fine.

A email from Nintendo state there at least 100 games right now being work on. I sent some complains from others to Nintendo.

QUOTE said:
While I can certainly appreciate your concerns about licensee support for games on the Nintendo 3DS, I wanted to point out that there are roughly sixty games estimated for release and another forty games announced for the system. The vast majority of these games are from licensee companies. For more information concerning games for the 3DS, I suggest that you check out the Games section of www.nintendo.com and click on the tab for "Games for the Nintendo 3DS".

That all the effort I'm putting in this thread.

OK, a little more.

StarFox date.

And it not like there aren't wifi games out already and they are at least using spot/streetpass well.

DJPlace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe i'm missing the point... but if i did not say this before

i just hope there's a better out look for it's online commutiy.

someone point me to a site saying that is going be more online games or i will so do the mother fucking cactus dance for the hell of it.

i will edit this post later cause i'm looking at the tab's that kingvamp said.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
dgwillia said:
Cussing and horrible grammar make whatever point your trying to prove even more idiotic.

The 3D is quite good, the upcoming game list is quite good, and the system is quite good.

Enjoy your trollage
ALL of This.

But to answer you... no. Sure it's start isn't doing as well as expected but the 3DS seems to have a lot down the line. I'd say it would share the same fate as the VB if it had EXTREMELY faulty hardware and software and close to absolutely no games or support from start to 2012.
QUOTE(DJPlace @ Jul 21 2011, 12:24 AM) maybe i'm missing the point... but if i did not say this before

and i'm saying it in mo'fo caps

IS THERE GOING BE ANYMORE GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING NINTENDO ONLINE GAMES FOR THIS SYSTEM OTHER WISE I'M CALLING IT A PIECE OF SHIT ON A BLUE PLATTER!!

someone point me to a site saying that is going be more online games or i will so do the mother fucking cactus dance for the hell of it.

i will edit this post later cause i'm looking at the tab's that kingvamp said.
Not sure if serious.
Your "mo'fo caps" makes you seem a bit ignorant and to expect a serious answer without some sort of trolling or insults anywhere from this point on is outrageous.

Why would the system not have online play? Sure there really aren't any games announced or maybe even out with it but I highly doubt Nintendo would have a Wi-Fi service and not eventually release some Wi-Fi enabled titles....

D

Deleted User

Just like all portable systems, it will have a slow start for the first year, in terms of content.

Its a cycle, in a year from now, when we have the Mario's and the Poke a mans, it will be just like the DS.

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
there is nothing to get excited about on 3ds so far
the only big games coming out in the next few months are star fox and devil survivor
both ports one of n64 the other of a ds game with some extras added
they better have a decent line up at Christmas time or a huge price drop

D

Deleted User

deathking said:
there is nothing to get excited about on 3ds so far
the only big games coming out in the next few months are star fox and devil survivor
both ports one of n64 the other of a ds game with some extras added
they better have a decent line up at Christmas time or a huge price drop
Look at the Gamecube, DS, GBA, Wii, none of them had good games their first year.

DJPlace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
devil survivor? what's that

and i hate to say this but the 3ds took a big blow on me when one game did not have the wi-fi option and i wonder who's fault that is?

and also i was hopping for a better respone for that caps and i know like the ds lineup it sucked when it first came out i'll give it a chance i just wish one game would of had online like i said but anyway i got it on psp so i can almost play it online when ever on ad-hoc party. so yeah.

HateBreed

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
no it's not going to fail because now we have so many ninty fanboys and girl lol but we have to wait patiently for stuff.. but they had so much planning but a bad line up is no excuse. the 3ds is just an updated ds so they know what their customers like. but they like to sell the shitty games at first because they know deperate people will buy them because theyre gonna be all like i spent 250+ on this thing-a-ma-bob i'll be dammed if i dont play it

DJPlace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think this is one of the system's i'm going lay low on for now... also is it true you get dizzy and crap for playing in 3d more then 20 minutes.

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
i think this is one of the system's i'm going lay low on for now... also is it true you get dizzy and crap for playing in 3d more then 20 minutes.
It depends on the person. Not everyone can handle it but that's also what the slider is there for.

And yeah... If the system doesn't appeal to you yet then just skip out on it for now.

DJPlace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
princefarzan said:
Move along, nothing to see her just a troll that's hungry and waiting to be fed. I suggest locking this thread as it's only going to start problems in the near future.

i'm not no troll. i'm expressing my thoughts. and i spell wrong cause i type too fast. now leave this topic. if you think it's that way.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HateBreed said:
no it's not going to fail because now we have so many ninty fanboys and girl lol but we have to wait patiently for stuff.. but they had so much planning but a bad line up is no excuse. the 3ds is just an updated ds so they know what their customers like. but they like to sell the shitty games at first because they know deperate people will buy them because theyre gonna be all like i spent 250+ on this thing-a-ma-bob i'll be dammed if i dont play it
Disregarding most of what you just said, you matter well say everything is just a update to something else.

QUOTE(DJPlace @ Jul 20 2011, 11:38 PM) i think this is one of the system's i'm going lay low on for now... also is it true you get dizzy and crap for playing in 3d more then 20 minutes.
Maybe for you. Not me.

DJPlace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DigitalDeviant said:
DJPlace said:

that depends on the user/intensity of 3D. Everyone is different.

hmmmm.... i have not tried one at gamestop yet and i think i should but one quick question. can you enable the 3d mode at gamestop. i have to go to one tommorow or friday to get a ps2 game that does not work on my soft modded ps2 so yeah...

HateBreed

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
HateBreed said:
Disregarding most of what you just said, you matter well say everything is just a update to something else.

QUOTE(DJPlace @ Jul 20 2011, 11:38 PM) i think this is one of the system's i'm going lay low on for now... also is it true you get dizzy and crap for playing in 3d more then 20 minutes.
Maybe for you. Not me.
Incorrect. Every new console brought huge system upgrades and new features. The 3ds has the 3d. That many people I wont say most or all but many have problems with. but they could at least have made it a tad bigger maybe they the 3d would look a little better. I personally loved my blue dsi XL it was awesome but i gave it up for my first 3ds (got at launch traded it for a ps3) its was comfortable it was easy maybe not portable but i mean who really walks around playing you need focus most people play sitting down.I just hope nintendo puts more effort and doesn't focus completely on the wii u

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Finally there are people here