Gaming Do you buy your 3DS games used or new?

Do you buy your games used or new?

• Buy new from store.

Votes: 72 72.0%
  • Buy used from store(where you physically see the game)- such as Gamestop.

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • Buy used from online store- such as Amazon

Votes: 16 16.0%

• Total voters

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I get em new just cuz they are cartrages. I don't tend to trust gamestop when it comes to used cartrages since they could be damaged. Maybe I just am skeptical but I always go for new. Plus they are only 40 bucks compared to home console games, which I'll almost always buy used.

Huh you don't like buying used cartridges because they could be damaged, yet you have no problem buying optical media second hand... which are far more likely to be damaged???

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Huh you don't like buying used cartridges because they could be damaged, yet you have no problem buying optical media second hand... which are far more likely to be damaged???
lol, good point. But at the same time, Gamestop offer disc scratch protection for $2 on its used games. Also, you have to remember that generally a good 3DS game (not shovelware) will often be about $5 cheaper used, whereas many console games drop to $20 cheaper (or more) in six months or so (Gears of War 3 and Skyrim, for example). So there's more incentive to take the cons of a used game when it's nearly half the new price, versus the cons of a used game when it's only $5 cheaper.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol