Status
Not open for further replies.

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know I will piss off a lot of you, but I really dislike Islam. According to the Quran, you should murder gays. Oh, and Jews are bad too. Oh, and women need to be treared like shit. You can't even talk to the opposite sex, besides for a few people.

Every muslim I've met that are around my age looks down to girls and acts like they're different beings. Some talk about how Jews have done terrible things, yet they forget what Islam has done. I won't generalize, but still, it's worth noting.

Christians on the other hand, go with the times. I have rarely met a mean Christian. In fact, most of them are nice and loving people, at least where I live.

Anyways those were my 2 cents, so take it with a grain of salt.

EDIT: Same goes for atheists, except the ones who can't shut up about how theyre ''right'' and youre wrong. Screw them.

Last edited by DutchyDutch,
Reactions: gbaboy123

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
you seem to think that im christian for some reason.

Im a prophet of the church of atheism.

im joking atheism is a non-prophet organization unlike yours.
if you're not christian then why did you said stop making fun of my religion?

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I will piss off a lot of you, but I really dislike Islam. According to the Quran, you should murder gays. Oh, and Jews are bad too. Oh, and women need to be treared like shit. You can't even talk to the opposite sex, besides for a few people.

Every muslim I've met that are around my age looks down to girls and acts like they're different beings. Some talk about how Jews have done terrible things, yet they forget what Islam has done. I won't generalize, but still, it's worth noting.

Christians on the other hand, go with the times. I have rarely met a mean Christian. In fact, most of them are nice and loving people, at least where I live.

Then you've clearly never seen how Christians treat gays, people of other religions, or really anyone who doesn't believe in their stupid little book.

Reactions: Yil

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Then you've clearly never seen how Christians treat gays, people of other religions, or really anyone who doesn't believe in their stupid little book.
Oh, you mean just like how some atheists treat gays, people of other beliefs or really anyone who doesn't believe in their "stupid" theories. Like you :D

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan

EDIT: Same goes for atheists, except the ones who can't shut up about how theyre ''right'' and youre wrong. Screw them.
First of all if you think muslims are bad. I want to know how did you made that statement of your without proof? you're doing the same thing like bush did with the 9/11. He is a terrorist himself but he blame others for his crime.

gbaboy123

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I really agree

DutchyDutch

COPYRIGHT LOLOLOLOL
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So by saying you're being a hypocrite I'm saying gays and people of other beliefs are terrible?
No, I'm saying that you hate it when people don't believe the same as you, like you said Christians do. Also, how am I a hypocrite?

Note that you live in the US and I live in Europe. If you fully read my initial post, you would've seen that I said "at least where I live". People act different all over the world.

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First of all if you think muslims are bad. I want to know how did you made that statement of your without proof? you're doing the same thing like bush did with the 9/11. He is a terrorist himself but he blame others for his crime.
Us has been assholes to the rest of the world but still 9/11 failed to get rid of US military in middle east. The best way right now is to get rid of fuel and for that you must be ready to take on trillion-dollar organization. None of us have that kind of resource.

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How do you know the masculine and male, genocidal deity is the supreme creator of all, when gender was not supposed to exist in its primal state and toxic masculinity is by no means right in any form but on of the greatest evil surrounding our society. Or has he ever demonstrate anywhere close to omnipotence even in genesis?
Did you watch the video? He's male because that is considered the more powerful of the two hes not a mother but a father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol