Do you believe in curses?

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Unlike ghost, curse lacks a clear definition. But if you are asking if someone can use supernatural methods to cause a certain things to happen on you, yes that is possible. In fact I was planning to do something within that domain.

Deleted member 408979

Gbatemp amphibian
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Unlike ghost, curse lacks a clear definition. But if you are asking if someone can use supernatural methods to cause a certain things to happen on you, yes that is possible. In fact I was planning to do something within that domain.

I knew it! You ARE a witch! Das cool af.

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So Yil brought down NeoGAF.
Don't tell me you were also behind the cancellation of Half Life 3 and the death of Segata Sanshiro.
I nearly get revenge on Gbatemp that once until someone talked me out of it. (imagine the server suddenly being applied with extreme voltage)
curses pshh i hex people
You are supposed to eradicate them from existence.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Why do you think you were cursed? long series of bad luck, or something.
Imo God is not formalist, still love every creature even cursed, or maybe someone prayed for you. :)

No, just me doing dope.
Fully knew what I was getting into.

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why do you think you were cursed? long series of bad luck, or something.
Imo God is not formalist, still love every creature even cursed, or maybe someone prayed for you. :)
Silly theist, relying on deity to wash it away instead of finding acceptance and possibly a gruesome death.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No, just me doing dope.
Fully knew what I was getting into.
The last time I was possessed (which depending on the specific can be easier or harder to repel compared to a curse) I just concentrated and expelled everything out of my body after a deep breath, followed by a violent explosion.

Last edited by Yil,
Reactions: VinsCool

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'd be cursed hundreds of times, because I never sent any stupid chain mail... oh wait, that's something different... I mean any stupid chain letter to any other person.

To me curses are bogus just like everything people still believe in, just because you can't scientifically disprove something that you can't prove either. The closest you'll get is something like this: If once a week you have bad luck and think you are cursed, think about all the other days you didn't have bad luck.
It's all perception and nothing more. If you believe in something, you WILL find ways to justify that.

Reactions: RedBlueGreen

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd be cursed hundreds of times, because I never sent any stupid chain mail... oh wait, that's something different... I mean any stupid chain letter to any other person.

To me curses are bogus just like everything people still believe in, just because you can't scientifically disprove something that you can't prove either. The closest you'll get is something like this: If once a week you have bad luck and think you are cursed, think about all the other days you didn't have bad luck.
It's all perception and nothing more. If you believe in something, you WILL find ways to justify that.
Aye, but some have experience.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays