Hardware Do USA stores still carry N3DS?

funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do USA stores still carry N3DS with 9.2 or lower firmware? I am talking places like target,walmart,bestbuy,gamestop. As in, how likely is it that I would be able to find one retail? I bought an O3ds 2-3weeks ago and I want to upgrade, but don't know what my best bet would be to getting my hands on a N3ds.

Cavioe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do USA stores still carry N3DS with 9.2 or lower firmware? I am talking places like target,walmart,bestbuy,gamestop. As in, how likely is it that I would be able to find one retail? I bought an O3ds 2-3weeks ago and I want to upgrade, but don't know what my best bet would be to getting my hands on a N3ds.

Yes for big chain stores some do still have them. But it really depends on your city as the turnover could be higher there. But don't just take into consideration money as time, gas, etc. all add up to the price you pay. So sometimes it is worth just getting it on ebay. I didn't want to wait for mine so i did a buy it now but you do see some who advertise gateway compatible in auction format and ends at less than $200. So it just depends if you want to wait for the auction or just dish out like $30 to $40 more and just get it now.

funnystory

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes for big chain stores some do still have them. But it really depends on your city as the turnover could be higher there. But don't just take into consideration money as time, gas, etc. all add up to the price you pay. So sometimes it is worth just getting it on ebay. I didn't want to wait for mine so i did a buy it now but you do see some who advertise gateway compatible in auction format and ends at less than $200. So it just depends if you want to wait for the auction or just dish out like $30 to $40 more and just get it now.

Yeah I already thought of that, the people that say they got "bargain" deals always forget to mention they spent 50$ on gas from fleashop to fleashop. Two months comparing deals on ebay, people always conveniently leave out all the expenses/time it took into getting a hold of one. I appreciate the response though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    the internet
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Time to just download more ram
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah search Google
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me when I stick a flash drive into it.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish we could have 1Gbps external storage by now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like for micro
  • Veho @ Veho:
    New Myoo.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Yooo noice
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Looks like a Famicom handheld
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, they were going for that.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not very good though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm watching the review, the emulators it uses suck bawls.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Software update might improve it.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Or maybe someone will make like Emulation Station for it or something?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That counts as a software update :tpi:
    +1
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Ello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono audio
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You think we can just put the speakers at the top
    ?" "NO!"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pft stereo speakers you're fired
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pft stereo speakers you're fired +1