Homebrew Suggestion Do it if your switch freezes after launching sleep mode while using hetake

Hondyn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, I know, everyone knows it but I ve noticed lots of people who are new to the scene getting stuck after launching sleep mode while using hetake. So all you have to do is this:

Hold the power buttom for 15 seconds, it will turn the switch off completely then hit the power buttom once more and you ll be good to go from there.

Pretty simple but theres lot of people who still dont know about it. That wouldnt be a bad idea sticking this thread to the top.

Peace

Last edited by Hondyn,

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

Yeah let's stick this guy's
Next level discovery here

Reactions: marice and Biuz

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
or just hold down the power button while the system is still on that has a payload loaded atm and hit powerdown or restart. skipping the need for dealing with the broken sleepmode

Axido

Maker of TRASLApp
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
or just hold down the power button while the system is still on that has a payload loaded atm and hit powerdown or restart. skipping the need for dealing with the broken sleepmode

Yeah, that's an option for those that gather information BEFORE it eventually happens to them. And even after they've found out the hard way, they'll probably figure that out themselves.

Reactions: Red1Reaper

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that's an option for those that gather information BEFORE it eventually happens to them. And even after they've found out the hard way, they'll probably figure that out themselves.
I didn't even know about the broken sleep mode initialy and was able to figure that out on my own.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol