Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bigpaws said:
3d is a gimick
it is most likly to be turned off within a couple of months by users due to not wanting it
or we will get head aches and wont use 3d
Your sooo right
closedeyes.gif

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm gonna laugh so fuckin hard when everyone finally realizes that 3D has a purpose.

There's no point in arguing it now, but you'll see what I mean on the 27th.

bigpaws

Cat with da Big Paws!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it is sort of like the dsi photo app editing features and the sound app features and the browser
people were excited about that and it turned out that no one used it after a few weeks
that is for me anyway
3d is not advanced enough to satisfy its true purpose
what we need is holografhic projectors
then it can have purpose

Waytofind

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
SmokeFox said:
TehSkull said:
I'm gonna laugh so fuckin hard when everyone finally realizes that 3D has a purpose.

You dont know what youre talking about.

Do you?

Well we'll have to wait a month or so to find out. The game that that i think will "require" you to play in 3D that they've announced so far will be Pilot Wings Resort, the Jetpack in particular. It is virtually the same game as the chicken flying game in Wii Sports Plus. The camera angle made it near impossible to correctly estimate your position from the platforms which is something the 3D "fixes" on the 3DS.

Paper Mario 3DS will surely have some sections impossible to play through without the 3D enabled.

I'm really looking forward to to all this new potential.

SmokeFox

Trophies
Website
www.romhacking.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Waytofind said:
SmokeFox said:
TehSkull said:

You dont know what youre talking about.

Do you?

I do know what i am talking about, it is obvius that all of you have to wait, what i am asking is if you know what is the purpose, understand???

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Waytofind said:
Well we'll have to wait a month or so to find out. The game that that i think will "require" you to play in 3D that they've announced so far will be Pilot Wings Resort, the Jetpack in particular. It is virtually the same game as the chicken flying game in Wii Sports Plus. The camera angle made it was near impossible to correctly estimate your position from the platforms which is something the 3D "fixes" on the 3DS.

Paper Mario 3DS will surely have some sections impossible to play through without the 3D enabled.

Meh, I don't think so.

Pilot Wings Resort, as you mentioned, would have players benefit greatly from using the 3D, but it's certainly playable without it, the chicken flying game in Wii Sports+ wasn't that hard at all.

Paper Mario 3DS, from what I've heard, seems like a regular paper mario game that has shoehorned 3D, although I can't say for sure.

Regardless, with both the large population unable to view 3D, the population who doesn't like 3D, Nintendo's largely marketed "3D-Toggle", and Nintendo's admittance that 3D will not something that will forever be appealing, I doubt that they would force it on you with any game. Third parties are too cautious of their sales to force players in that way, especially with the view with Nintendo consoles, that only Nintendo games sell.

Either way...do you have any ideas on how to design something that absolutely requires depth and not some other helper, such as a shadow in 3D Mario games? I can't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.