Hacking DLC, Eshop games, & VC on SysNAND without RedNAND?

Spearel18

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
is there anyway to get a ds vc and install it with a legit ticket? i want to try out contenthax but seems pointless if i dont own a legit VC title
If that was possible, we wouldn't need sysnand/rednand with sig. patches...
No you can't get the "legit" ticket, because the ticket you get from "that ticket site" IS legit, but not for your console ID, but it is legit for that person who dumped/uploaded it from his console. And no, I don't think we could ever change our ID to work with a specific ticket, and would be pointless, because that's what sig. patches are for. Much more convenient solution.

Last edited by Spearel18,

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
If that was possible, we wouldn't need sysnand/rednand with sig. patches...
No you can't get the "legit" ticket, because the ticket you get from "that ticket site" IS legit, but not for your console ID, but it is legit for that person who dumped/uploaded it from his console. And no, I don't think we could ever change our ID to work with a specific ticket, and would be pointless, because that's what sig. patches are for. Much more convenient solution.
thanks for your logical input. guess ill buy a vc title or wait for a different approach maybe. either way great work everyone

Reactions: Spearel18

Spearel18

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
thanks for your logical input. guess ill buy a vc title or wait for a different approach maybe. either way great work everyone
Well, it certanly won't hurt your console nor nintendos budget if you buy a NDSVC game... its not that expensive, and I wouldn't even be brave enough to try some risky hacking with a game you hacked on the console by "force". :creep:

Reactions: jammybudga777

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, it certanly won't hurt your console nor nintendos budget if you buy a NDSVC game... its not that expensive, and I wouldn't even be brave enough to try some risky hacking with a game you hacked on the console "forcefully". :creep:
yea i dont mind payin for a title. its a small price for a good outcome

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it possible keep/use legit DLC of the same console but with different NNID or without NNID (the Brazillian method after system format)? Reason (very common): used Wii U from Ebay. DLCs are tied to the account.

Last edited by tivu100,

KungFuzion

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there any method yet for generating our own tickets yet? With using rednand & sysnand sig patches surely it's doable??

fabiotc

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yep. Just use fix94's fw.img boot cfw booter and boot wup installer. (Don't install sys config tool)
You need to boot fw.img each time you want the game to play or it will say the game came from a different nnid.
So if we forgot to open CWFBooter we'll only receive a message about different nnid? Is there any risk of brick?
Thanks

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if we forgot to open CWFBooter we'll only receive a message about different nnid? Is there any risk of brick?
Thanks
You'll only get the nnid thing.
No risk of brick as long as you don't install sys config tool or sytem titles.
You even safely install to system memory if you want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30