Hacking DLC/E-shop require Sig Patch

jchillin111

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im not exactly sure BUT I KNOW ITS BAD NEWS so just dont do it brother !!! stick it in a folder and never touch it again EVER ~~!!!~~!!!~~~
But since you have Haxchi ..its completely up to you both work and do the same job .. i simply just liked CBHC more as i was playing a lot of Gamecube games and the load time is much faster as they reboot the whole system when you close them .. i absolutely hated the web exploit way as it was not working half the time
Well thank you very much.

Also I was reading a FAQ on Haxchi and CBHC, and it said and I quote...

"Haxchi : Boot wiiu menu signed NDS NDS can launch haxchi CFW non signed titles can now be launched"

I don't understand how Haxchi is CFW. When I launch it, it just takes me to the Homebrew Menu. If I leave the Homebrew Menu, I still cannot launch any CFW Titles. To launch CFW, I need to open Haxchi, which will take me to Homebrew, then open and launch Mocha from the Homebrew Menu. Can someone explain this to me? I don't seem to understand why this is the case if Haxchi is CFW.

ryguy2010

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well thank you very much.

Also I was reading a FAQ on Haxchi and CBHC, and it said and I quote...

"Haxchi : Boot wiiu menu signed NDS NDS can launch haxchi CFW non signed titles can now be launched"

I don't understand how Haxchi is CFW. When I launch it, it just takes me to the Homebrew Menu. If I leave the Homebrew Menu, I still cannot launch any CFW Titles. To launch CFW, I need to open Haxchi, which will take me to Homebrew, then open and launch Mocha from the Homebrew Menu. Can someone explain this to me? I don't seem to understand why this is the case if Haxchi is CFW.

There is a settings file that you can change to tell haxchi where to boot. I think it defaults to homebrew, but you can have it boot to the system menu. Mine is setup that way. Haxchi is like a CFW, as it patches the signatures when it is launched. You really don't need to use Mocha, I've never used it, and all the titles and DLC I installed all work fine.

jchillin111

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a settings file that you can change to tell haxchi where to boot. I think it defaults to homebrew, but you can have it boot to the system menu. Mine is setup that way. Haxchi is like a CFW, as it patches the signatures when it is launched. You really don't need to use Mocha, I've never used it, and all the titles and DLC I installed all work fine.
When I launch it (from the Wii U System Menu), it doesn't act as CFW for me, it just simply goes to the Homebrew Menu and that is it. Did I install it wrong?

Reactions: SuperDan

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I launch it (from the Wii U System Menu), it doesn't act as CFW for me, it just simply goes to the Homebrew Menu and that is it. Did I install it wrong?
while it boots up you change the setting to boot to system menu ... if i remember correctly you press the home button .. then change that

jchillin111

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's still kind of unclear on how to make Haxchi run CFW. I still have no idea how to change the settings? Do I have to do it via my PC? Do I do it in the Wii U? This doesn't make any sense to me at all. Can someone please help me?

As of now, Haxchi just launches the Homebrew Menu and nothing more. How do I change these settings so it boots the system into CFW? That's what I don't understand

Reactions: SuperDan

Kris1

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Wait, any of you have any other solutions to this? i already have cfw (cbhc) and have installed other games/apps but some give me this exact error

Reactions: ZipMartin

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Wait, any of you have any other solutions to this? i already have cfw (cbhc) and have installed other games/apps but some give me this exact error
Then your games are corrupt. Or missing files. This error happened for me when i used funkiiunetthingy. Downloaded the games via usb helper (which verifies the files iirc) fixed the issue for me.

Kris1

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Downloaded the games via usb helper (which verifies the files iirc) fixed the issue for me. [/QUOTE said:
I got the error while downloading from usb helper (game was twilight princess hd)
Edit: i don't even know how this post ended up like this

Last edited by Kris1,

naskaf

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Dear Friends,

Wish you an amazing new Year to everyone!!!

I have the same problem...
I have spent so many hours trying to do the right thing but without a result :-(
I lanched haxchi and then trying to install WUP but im ALWAYS getting the same message :

verify wup files dlc/eshop require sig patch

Can someone help me please
Dear @Kafluke if you have any solution i would be so grateful!!!

thank you fro your time & support

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: