Gaming DLC contest !

uriyasama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yesterday I went out with friends. I had somekind of tactless thought I spit out without thinking. I told them that the problem with arabs (I live in israel) is that when someone throws out at one some racist comment they aren't able to cover all of their children ears because they always have a lot of children (I don't have anything against arabs, it's just my tactless thoughts going against me...).
It was so into thoughts and I didn't notice a arab just passed by and all he heard was "the problem with arabs is" he passed me an angry face and moved on. all my friends was so pissed at me.
it's always like that with me and my tact :yay:

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NO!!! HELL NO!! I didn't win!?!?? Fu¢k you all!!! I'm outta here.
Go back to youtube with that bad sportsmanship, we don't like your kind round here.
I mean we maybe thieving pirates who don't respect the opinion of one another but if anything we are NOT bad sportsmen.

Reactions: 3 people

Argyle

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.argylebox.com
XP
Country
United States
lol no im in evansville indiana and im on call during the weekdays i been working just got home and leaving in afew hours lol imma just annoucethe winners right nowand thats it .

just one quick edit i did come across aproblem fromtheother contest and do know these are usa codes apparently they dontwork out of a north american ds :X

list as of now :

jrk190

soulx
Sychophantom

Thesolcity

Zantigo

sniperseyes

ChaosBoi

Haloman800

Argyle

Hey, lucky day! Much love, good man, I'll be sure to pay it forward when possible. Even if I hadn't been chosen, these stories have been wholy entertaining. Loved Zantigo's story about the water-retaining mecha nun from [CRITICAL FAILURE].

To the children that are storming off throwing a fit for not getting anything, just go beg your mom to buy it for you. Perhaps even some day she'll forgive you for being such an ungrateful brat and you will realize how pety you are making yourself look. Even if "FUCK THIS" is how you feel, growing up and learning a shred of decency is what separates you from sounding like a toddler.

Reactions: 3 people

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I won? Hooray! I didn't think I would have stood a chance (I never won a contest before. Not even a raffle :( ). By the way, do we get to choose or will you randomly pick for us?

Anyway, I had fun reading some of the stories in here :) . Maybe we can keep having people post theirs for the fun of it?

Oh, and before I forget. Thanks for holding this contest Dash_2 . It was mighty generous of you for offering these for the winners. I hope anyone who didn't win here will have better luck next time :) .

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted_171835

lol no im in evansville indiana and im on call during the weekdays i been working just got home and leaving in afew hours lol imma just annoucethe winners right nowand thats it .

just one quick edit i did come across aproblem fromtheother contest and do know these are usa codes apparently they dontwork out of a north american ds :X

soulx
Argyle
O:

Dude I love you. THANKS. :D

You don't know how desperate I was for Pushmo after constantly hearing all the praise for it.

o;

Reactions: 2 people

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

soulx
Argyle
O:

Dude I love you. THANKS. :D

You don't know how desperate I was for Pushmo after constantly hearing all the praise for it.

o;
Same here. I thought you could only get Kid Icarus through pre-ordering, but I guess I'm wrong. I was gonna buy it, but I was broke. I managed to get Tales of the Abyss for 5 dollars on ebay, so That's my newest game!

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

list as of now :

jrk190

soulx
Sychophantom

Thesolcity

Zantigo

sniperseyes

ChaosBoi

Haloman800

Argyle
Nice. I'm not that picky, and all of mine are NA 3DS units. (I haven't gotten around to trying to get one from another region. I might if I find a good price. I'm sort of surprised at getting the onesI have now).

worm dood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not me oh well i knew i should have used the story of when i ended up naked on a school trip to six flags

*edit fyi i was 11 yrs old and 220lbs

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1