The Horrors of VERY TIGHT Polish Shopping.

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
So yea I was in Poland through most of yesterday...to stalk Luke94 (actually no I didn't stalk him, lol, let's hope this doesn't trigger CoolMe).
We actually went for some shopping etcetera. And well....all is fine...until you get to the supermarkets. Then you notice how everything is small and tight.

Just like most or average of Polish population..those people are small and TIGHT. I mean....How do I know that? I never actually...you know...been inside someone Polish but I imagine they'd be like that.

The stores are just designed somewhere from the central areas where I imagine they are all even smaller and VERY TIGHT.

But really, that was such a horror...there were a lot more people than usual this time and when you take a cart its even worse...you have to hide/squeeze in TIGHT corners...some corridors you can barely turn around...a huge row of customers from the till almost to the end of the store....you take a wrong turn and suddenly you get cans of peeled tomatoes on your head...ouch.
then...when finally you get to the till only then they decide to open new ones because it finally meets the quota...they had one till open and let the store get such a row inside...
and then you look to your right and because of the tight space you get fucking durex IN YOUR FACE. Like literally lubricants right into my face...I suppose that's to smoothen ALL THE TIGHT SPACES. And there was something phallic on the package too so...yea.

I mean seriously....

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
You know luke94 in person???
I haven't met him IRL (yet) lol.

So actually no. I didn't mean to imply I was with him there. Even though now I re-read it it kind of looks that way.

With "we" I meant me and my partner actually...NOT Luke94.

Last edited by LeoTCK,

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
So called USS Liberty?
That's very interesting...before you know it Luke will have another theory about attack on USS Liberty instead and why the IDF shot it down. I have to admit...it is suspicious and strange.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto