Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
Duskye said:
Well, they should give you a new one as long as warranty is still there. Unless you've had it longer.

I have 1001 just in case I brick. It may not have all the other stuff the other psp's have, but atleast I can unbrick.

Yeah, it is within warranty. the only issue is nobody has one in stock. :/

for the PAST MONTH. I keep calling and no luck. Also, th eodds of finding one NOT updated to 6.37 are slim now. My hope is fading...
Couldn't you just trade it in for a older model? Or do you really want the GO?

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Duskye said:
Schlupi said:
Duskye said:
Well, they should give you a new one as long as warranty is still there. Unless you've had it longer.

I have 1001 just in case I brick. It may not have all the other stuff the other psp's have, but atleast I can unbrick.

Yeah, it is within warranty. the only issue is nobody has one in stock. :/

for the PAST MONTH. I keep calling and no luck. Also, th eodds of finding one NOT updated to 6.37 are slim now. My hope is fading...
Couldn't you just trade it in for a older model? Or do you really want the GO?

I asked to trade for the older model, or at least get a refund (since the closted GS which has one is 30 miles away). They said they could only exchange for the same item.

I was willing to may the difference and everything. Didn't matter.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
30084pm said:
Schlupi said:
My PSP Go is bricked... I wanna play this so bad. I need to call up GameStop and see which is the closest one with a Go that I can exchange... I have a 1 year guarantee I play to use it.

That's a shame man.
Does anyone know how to unlock Feral Chaos?
Beat Main Scenario 000, which you have to buy for 2000 PP after you beat Main Scenario 012.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Goli said:
30084pm said:
Schlupi said:
My PSP Go is bricked... I wanna play this so bad. I need to call up GameStop and see which is the closest one with a Go that I can exchange... I have a 1 year guarantee I play to use it.

That's a shame man.
Does anyone know how to unlock Feral Chaos?
Beat Main Scenario 000, which you have to buy for 2000 PP after you beat Main Scenario 012.
Or unlock by beating 013
tongue.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it just me or are Cloud and Squall noticably less emo now that Lightning has taken over the role as the brooding one? Going through single battles as Squall 'cause it's my bonus day so 20PP a throw for easy battles, plus I get to see everyone's long battle intros and level up my characters fairly quick. He sounds more confident than emo now. Cloud's still got that kinda effeminate voice but at least he tries to sound threatening now.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
Is it just me or are Cloud and Squall noticably less emo now that Lightning has taken over the role as the brooding one? Going through single battles as Squall 'cause it's my bonus day so 20PP a throw for easy battles, plus I get to see everyone's long battle intros and level up my characters fairly quick. He sounds more confident than emo now. Cloud's still got that kinda effeminate voice but at least he tries to sound threatening now.
wow when i thought you couldn't get anymore emo than cloud and squall square proves me wrong!!! was lightning emo in 13 i never played it? damn

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pokefreak2008 said:
Blaze163 said:
wow when i thought you couldn't get anymore emo than cloud and squall square proves me wrong!!! was lightning emo in 13 i never played it? damn

I kinda noticed a trend of character personality in Final Fantasy.

I-III was kinda light on it. It was still a relatively new so whatever.

IV-VI had the good characters. Usually struggling with guilt or responsibility or something like that. Probably the golden age of Final Fantasy.

VII and VIII were just whiny brats. All emo and antisocial. Emo, as said before.

IX, I don't know.

X and XII were just surfer bros. By far the most fucking annoying characters in Final Fantasy.

XIII brings back the emo whiny brat. Who knows what XV will bring.

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
pokefreak2008 said:
Blaze163 said:

She was set up as this tough soldier with a sensitive side, but she spent a LOT of the story whining about how she's being used by the Fal'cie. At one point she has something of a revelation and pretty much says outright 'I am a totally different person now' which for me was the moment which killed the plot entirely. When your writing has become so bad that crap like that's the best you can do, it's time to throw in the towel. I say put the series to rest. Nothing's been truly great since FFX anyway. And even then they were starting to lose that spark.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Blaze163 said:
Is it just me or are Cloud and Squall noticably less emo now that Lightning has taken over the role as the brooding one? Going through single battles as Squall 'cause it's my bonus day so 20PP a throw for easy battles, plus I get to see everyone's long battle intros and level up my characters fairly quick. He sounds more confident than emo now. Cloud's still got that kinda effeminate voice but at least he tries to sound threatening now.You can get 40PP a battle if you buy upgrades.

QUOTE(Guild McCommunist @ Mar 21 2011, 10:29 PM) IX, I don't know.
Even though you don't really like FFs guildy, IX is a over looked game and not your typical FF emo story. You should try it! Give SE a chance :3

(Though I know where your coming from, IX, X and XIII is the only main FFs I can stand)

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
For PSX FF's

VIII > FVII >>>>>>>>>>>>FFIX

(and X is just awful....X-2 is much better of the two X games)

Blaze163

Trophies
XP
Country
xist said:
For PSX FF's

Joke post?

Seriously, X-2 took the strong and determined Yuna who was willing to give her life for the good of the world and turned her into a bubbly love struck annoying teen girl scout. Doesn't matter how short the skirt is, it doesn't make up for such a change. I can understand her letting her hair down a bit but come on, that's just ridiculous.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Blaze163 said:
xist said:
For PSX FF's

Joke post?

Seriously, X-2 took the strong and determined Yuna who was willing to give her life for the good of the world and turned her into a bubbly love struck annoying teen girl scout. Doesn't matter how short the skirt is, it doesn't make up for such a change. I can understand her letting her hair down a bit but come on, that's just ridiculous.
X-2 is superior.
Not because of Yuna, just the game as a whole. (Battle system is one of the best in FFs)

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Not a joke. X is in my opinion the worst of all the Playstation released games. All the characters were awful, the story was plodding and it was leaden.

X-2 had a far superior combat system, better characters (Yuna was just awful in the first and whilst she still is pretty bad the perky Rikku and ok-ish Paine make up for her failings as a rubbish character) and was generally better paced and more fun.

People never gave X-2 a chance because they were too Hetero- for it. (and to clarify that, i'm not personally worried that i'll "Go Gay" by playing a game which involves Dress-spheres
tongue.gif
)

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
xist said:
For PSX FF's

ohmy.gif

FFIX >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FFVII > FFVIII
Actually
FFIX >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FFXII > FFIV > FFVI > FFV > FFXIII > FFX > FFIII > FFI > FFVII > FFVIII > FFXI > FFXIV >FFII*
*excluding all spin offs
But I do agree with you that way too many people hate FFX-2 because they think it's silly and stupid and gay even though like you said it's the better of the "X" games.
I hope they release a Gunner DLC costume for Yuna in 012
tongue.gif

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm just gonna leave this here....

FFIX>FFVI>FFVII>FFIV>FFVIII>FFX>FFXIII>FFII>FFXII>FFV>FFIII>FFI

haven't played FFXI so I can't leave an opinion

I haven't actually completed FFX-2 yet. But so far I'll have to agree with Blaze about how Yuna's personality change. The battle system and gameplay were far superior than FFX but the storyline is a huge letdown. And in RPGs, storylines are a big deal

reilina

just a neophyte...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omg you can unlock Feral Chaos by beating 013? dammit wasted my time with main scenario 000.

why the hate for FFX? i like the story and FFX-2 is good, battle system wise.
anything lower>FFXI or higher.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
30084pm said:
but the storyline is a huge letdownSORRY, I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE BULLSHIT.QUOTE(reilina @ Mar 22 2011, 12:40 AM) omg you can unlock Feral Chaos by beating 013? dammit wasted my time with main scenario 000.
No, you unlock Chaos by beating 000. You unlock 000 by either completing 013 or buying it from the PP catalog when you complete 012.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
The plot lines in both X and X-2 are rubbish compared to your usual FF fare. One isn't better than the other to any great degree.

And Yuna in X was just such a rubbish character...thank heavens they gave Rikku a starring role in X-2. (although i think that i actually preferred her in X). In fact all of the characters in X were awful...people raved about Auron but the X characters all feel like shells compared to previous games.

Plus the X world was awful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol