Gaming Dissidia 012 Hype Thread

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol at Zidane and Kuja's 4th outfits. Zidane looks pretty badass, and Kuja looks like a gay pirate

dis012kuju1_thumb.jpg

dis012zidan1_thumb.jpg

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what Kuja's is.... ha

But I believe Zidane's is a take on Dagger's outfit in the game when she's hiding out.

By the way, want some Kingdom Hearts in your Dissidia?
Check this out.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KopWDqWTkw[/youtube]

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
slayerdx said:
chase is a bit too fast. It's more on how well you know the person rather than being able to tell. Like if it's a brave attack you got like .5 seconds to push right + X. I'm set for games for like 4 years (DS games + PSP games + Wii games), and being a college student does not help at all.

EDIT**

secret of power leveling? (raised a level 1 champ to level 20 in about 1 hour.)
-maxing the stats on the rules (damage, ex force, etc)
-setting 5 levels above you
-just landing a hp move = win?
I prefer Party battle - put your strongest champion in the front, 4xweakest chars afterwards, do the settings you just said, use your strongest champion to kill 5 enemies in a row with no health refills.
Pew Pew all other party members get the exp. If your 1st char is a level 100 fighting 5 level 100s, expect massive exp gain.

slayerdx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dear lord jolan, you are correct. I need to farm like this more!!!! tifa 1->99 in less than 24 hours! also set the bots on cpu minimum, you juts need to get the ex force and land a hp move. It's better if they don't swarm, and the bonus exp is like 50k

slayerdx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leo Cantus said:
What are the rewards/benefits from playing the Labrynth mode?

i've heard it's just good items and such. It's like the "Colosseum" mode in the first dissida. (i'm not far at all in it), but i've heard the good stuff (stuff that is actually worth your time) is later. About when you are 80% through it. However from 0-80% the rewards are meager at best. Just what i've heard from a friend, not me knowing.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Devante said:
Not sure what Kuja's is.... ha

But I believe Zidane's is a take on Dagger's outfit in the game when she's hiding out.

By the way, want some Kingdom Hearts in your Dissidia?
Check this out.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KopWDqWTkw[/youtube]
Pretty sure it's based on his ending outfit and not what you say.

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
Prishe and Tifa are so goooood. I've been waiting for a brawler-type warrior that's not Drunk Jecht, I got 2 of them, and they're female with skimpy outfits so +++ from me for DDFF.

Tifa's feints are a bit hard to do, especially on the bravery attacks. The HP ones are much simpler to pull off by accident, but I can't get the timing down on the Low Kick -> HP chain move.

Prishe, meanwhile, has pre-set combos, you just have to figure them out. It's like...a horizontal move, and 2 verticals, and you have to set those as Brv attacks, then set another move out of those 3 to each one as a Link. It's so powerful I expect the Links to have links themselves.

slayerdx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for the low kick, i just push O then immeditely Square. I push the square even before i land the bravery attack. Also Tifa's bravery feints are pretty crazy. There is one bravery attack that she has for the air, that you can feint at either 3 of the bravery attacks. REDICULOUS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb