Gaming Dissidia 012 Hype Thread

reilina

just a neophyte...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
prwlr. said:
Actually, you just need to do report 8, not do all the reports and you unlock report 8 sometime in 012.

really? hmm... i remember i unlock pirshe 2nd the last page of report 8. the part that u highlight for gilgamesh wont appear till u read every report. well that is what happen to me.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
It won't highlight until you've done everything on that report, it does not matter about the other reports.

Anyway...
Anyone getting crashes at the CGI scene at the end of 013? It keeps crashing when I finished it and when I view it from the museum.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
201103240441001.png

201103241042001.png

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian, that's hilarious ha.

Hey, I'd like some comments on the following three things.

1) Is me or do the menus seem delayed? Especially the customize menu. It's like you press a direction and it waits a second then goes down or up or whatever. Makes it annoying when trying to look at a bunch of skills or items.

2) How are you guys doing Chases? The chase system is way faster in this one. Too fast!

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Sweeet. Just downloaded it, and then decided to buy Prologus and play it first thinking it has some relevance to the plot... not really. Oh well, got the Aeris DLC.

Also, anybody have a Dark Cloud or Tifa outfit code they can spare? Shoot me a PM.
wink.gif
I'll make it worth your while.

Also, the chase system IS faster. It took me a while to be able to keep up.

EDIT: HOLY FUCKING SHIT DAMN FUCK SHIT DAMN WHAT LOL OMG WTF.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...RTivmZ92pk%253D

Are you KIDDING me? Who if their right mind would...

I...

I don't even know how to react. my jaw dropped.

Well... uh... if you have one and feel generous... just uh... yeah. give me a PM. T_T

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's probably a fake bid ha.

ALthough... I'd pay about $15 for the outfit.
I'm really sad I missed out on DLC for pre-order Gods Eater. I didn't know there was DLC or else I would have pre-ordered. >

slayerdx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
in this game is it possible to cancel out an hp attack with a brave attack if they land at the same time? Because im playing the campgin and i'm using Vaan's brave attack, and it's canceling kain's close range hp lance attack.

also what does this mean
Circle with a Red line under it?
Circle with Green line above it?
Circle with sub chracters (A, B, C, D etc)

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
They probably got a buddy to bid $150. They won't be held liable for paying, and now they think it's a precedent for selling more of them so other people will look at that one and think "well somebody paid $150 so I'm getting a great bargain if I bid $40"

Whether or not that ever works...who knows.

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
Can we still farm uber accessories off Ghost Battles?
If so, can anyone make a Ghost card of an easy to kill character with good accessories?
I honestly like quick battle, but it never gives me any good equipment, just trade accessories :

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
slayerdx said:
in this game is it possible to cancel out an hp attack with a brave attack if they land at the same time? Because im playing the campgin and i'm using Vaan's brave attack, and it's canceling kain's close range hp lance attack.

also what does this mean
Circle with a Red line under it?
Circle with Green line above it?
Circle with sub chracters (A, B, C, D etc)

Only certain moves chain with HP attacks.

As for the other questions, read the start button help!

slayerdx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks devante. I just figured out what feint was lol. But jesus F... Tifa has so many frigging feints, and i'm trying to learn the timing on all of them.

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm only on Laguna's part so haven't gotten to her yet but seems like she's as complicated as Jecht!

And this game is incredibly. So full of stuff. Info, fanservice, everything!!!!!!

slayerdx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah. It's dissidia but with developers who were like "what other random crap can we put in into this game?". I'm not a big fan of the story though. I feel like you've had to play the final fantasy to get into the mood of this game. It relies alot on the personality and characters of the games that were developed in the stories of the original games.

EDIT
are you playing US deante? my f card below. I just put a level 1 terra. I'll need to level her up eventually. She was my favorite champ in dissidia 1
http://www.mediafire.com/?sm81x491tq9yd96

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I'm playing US one.

I admit the story is really um... generic and at the same time disconnected? Hard to make out what they are trying to say at times.

I mean I played the Prologus and they keep mentioning stuff like "we got separated and are making our way to sanctuary" but I didn't see anything like that in Prologus and so I just chock it up to I better assume I know what they're talking about. ha

Wish the chase wasn't so fast but oh well. Still love the game.

Between this, Gods Eater Burst, and the Third Birthday, I think we're all set for the summer!

slayerdx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chase is a bit too fast. It's more on how well you know the person rather than being able to tell. Like if it's a brave attack you got like .5 seconds to push right + X. I'm set for games for like 4 years (DS games + PSP games + Wii games), and being a college student does not help at all.

EDIT**

secret of power leveling? (raised a level 1 champ to level 20 in about 1 hour.)
-maxing the stats on the rules (damage, ex force, etc)
-setting 5 levels above you
-just landing a hp move = win?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"