Garchomp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I successfully burned my activate.iso disk and my Fallout: New Vegas game flawlessly. I tried to burn Dead Rising 2 today and I got a buffer error probly because i was moving my laptop around....there goes $1.50.....Now I am trying to burn Red Dead Redemption and ABGX says everything is all good. I am burning it and it is stuck at 63% on Writing Layer 1... (LBA: 1913760 - 3827487) but it has successfully done Writing Layer 0... (LBA: 0 - 1913759) so is it just a matter of time or am i gonna have to throw out another Verbatim? Also I am using imgburn with layerbreak 1913760

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Make sure your burner isn't damaged from moving your laptop around. Unlikely, but possible. What speed are you burning at?

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to give people more time to respond dude.

The issue is usually the iso, or IMGBURN being dumb. If I get stuck at layer 1 burn, I tend to throw out the disc, either delete and re-extract the ISO, and run AGBX360, or just rerun AGBX360 again with the same ISO.

It happens to me on 1 out of 10 disks, if your drive can read them try Amazon Basics DVD+R DL. They work great. 50 discs for 27 to 32 dollars.

I usually use Amazon's discs, but copy the game to the hard drive so it doesnt affect my dvd drive.

Wynd

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wyndcrosser said:
You have to give people more time to respond dude.

The issue is usually the iso, or IMGBURN being dumb. If I get stuck at layer 1 burn, I tend to throw out the disc, either delete and re-extract the ISO, and run AGBX360, or just rerun AGBX360 again with the same ISO.

It happens to me on 1 out of 10 disks, if your drive can read them try Amazon Basics DVD+R DL. They work great. 50 discs for 27 to 32 dollars.

I usually use Amazon's discs, but copy the game to the hard drive so it doesnt affect my dvd drive.

Wynd
Would you recommend the Amazon discs if I didn't usually rip to my HDD? I got a bunch of DLC so I usually don't have room for game rips. I use Verbatim discs and I've never had a problem with them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later