Status
Not open for further replies.

Silmi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi, finally installed TWLoader on sysnand and bootstrap and now I have a white screen on Wario Ware and a red screen on The World Ends With You, did I failed somewhere ? Thanks

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, finally installed TWLoader on sysnand and bootstrap and now I have a white screen on Wario Ware and a red screen on The World Ends With You, did I failed somewhere ? Thanks
Use the latest unofficial version of bootstrap for TWEWY.
As for WarioWare, it's broken for now.

Doctorj1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I fixed my issue! It must have been a problem with my save file because after I deleted it it started to work.

Arcrux

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Hiya,

I'm trying to load The Sims 2 using TWLoader (its release number is 140) and it says on the compatibility list that it works, but everytime I try to run it, it stays on a white screen. It says on the list something along the lines of "force-use".

Any help?

-A

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hiya,

I'm trying to load The Sims 2 using TWLoader (its release number is 140) and it says on the compatibility list that it works, but everytime I try to run it, it stays on a white screen. It says on the list something along the lines of "force-use".

Any help?

-A
Is Mario Kart DS set as donor ROM? If not, follow the instructions on the first post.
If it is set, press SELECT on The Sims 2, then change the "Use set donor ROM" option to "Force-use".

Arcrux

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Is Mario Kart DS set as donor ROM? If not, follow the instructions on the first post.
If it is set, press SELECT on The Sims 2, then change the "Use set donor ROM" option to "Force-use".

It is set as the donor rom so I'll try what you said about the Sims. Will come back if it doesn't work.

Retrorock

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried playing Megaman Battle Network 5, but it's giving me a white screen. Bootstrap is on the latest official firmware, and I've set Mario Cart as the donor rom. Am I missing some steps somewhere? The google doc says it's playable.

Nukehead

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I tried playing Megaman Battle Network 5, but it's giving me a white screen. Bootstrap is on the latest official firmware, and I've set Mario Cart as the donor rom. Am I missing some steps somewhere? The google doc says it's playable.
Did you change the donor rom option to 'force use'?

Reactions: Retrorock

egar3427

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
how to completely uninstall this twloader?
I tried to use twloader for my R4 SDHC Dualcore flashcart. I tried to add flashcard rom in twloader. but when i open "add game", it only give white screen. i tried to uninstall the cia and reboot, delete the file from the sdcard in the flashcart and 3ds. but when i open the r4 flashcart it still give the white screen. i've read that twloader install file to twlnand. how to delete them? please help me

EDIT: or does my cart bricked?
its brand new. and its in the list of supported card

Last edited by egar3427,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how to completely uninstall this twloader?
I tried to use twloader for my R4 SDHC Dualcore flashcart. I tried to add flashcard rom in twloader. but when i open "add game", it only give white screen. i tried to uninstall the cia and reboot, delete the file from the sdcard in the flashcart and 3ds. but when i open the r4 flashcart it still give the white screen. i've read that twloader install file to twlnand. how to delete them? please help me

EDIT: or does my cart bricked?
its brand new. and its in the list of supported card
Your card seems to be bricked.
You can still use TWLoader to load DS ROMs off the SD card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4