Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyntur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello! I have a M3 DS Real and it boots the yasumenu perfectly but then when I try to launch a rom from it, it shows a bar loading but it gets stuck at the end and it doesn't load anything. When I use the add game feature from the Twloader.nds it says that is reading the rom but it also gets stucks there, what could I be doing wrong? The games work fine from the 3DS SD. Thanks in advance!

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I have a M3 DS Real and it boots the yasumenu perfectly but then when I try to launch a rom from it, it shows a bar loading but it gets stuck at the end and it doesn't load anything. When I use the add game feature from the Twloader.nds it says that is reading the rom but it also gets stucks there, what could I be doing wrong? The games work fine from the 3DS SD. Thanks in advance!
Try formatting the flashcard's microSD.
If that doesn't work, I don't have an M3 DS Real, so I can't help you. :(

Jeph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have an issue I don't know how to fix...

Lent my device to a friend overnight, and upon getting it back this morning, TWLoader looks... different?
The games aren't there, but it's showing "GBARunner2.nds", "loadcard_dstt.nds", and two bootstraps... Last I saw it, I had my games listed there? I'm confused.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an issue I don't know how to fix...

Lent my device to a friend overnight, and upon getting it back this morning, TWLoader looks... different?
The games aren't there, but it's showing "GBARunner2.nds", "loadcard_dstt.nds", and two bootstraps... Last I saw it, I had my games listed there? I'm confused.
You might have ran GBARunner2 on it, when you last used it.
Delete "sd:/_nds/twloader/settings.ini".

Reactions: Jeph

Jeph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You might have ran GBARunner2 on it, when you last used it.
Delete "sd:/_nds/twloader/settings.ini".

I don't mess with things I don't know, and assumed GBA had something to do with gameboy advance games, of which I own none, and hence had no need to run lol. TWLoader is solely for my metroid prime pinball addiction. Buddy must have been rooting around in my device instead of playing OoT like he said. Not cool getting something back in 'different working order'.

Thanks, that fixed it. Back to pinball I go!

Doctorj1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been using a wiimfi-patched Mario Kart DS ROM for a while, and it's always worked fine for me until today, where when I try to log into Nintendo WFC, the game crashes. The bottom screen stays the same and the top turns into a glitchy red screen. Is there any way to fix this?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been using a wiimfi-patched Mario Kart DS ROM for a while, and it's always worked fine for me until today, where when I try to log into Nintendo WFC, the game crashes. The bottom screen stays the same and the top turns into a glitchy red screen. Is there any way to fix this?
Did you update bootstrap just recently?

Doctorj1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I updated the unoffical one, but I tried switching back to the official one (which worked before), and that still didn't work

Doctorj1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lat successful use was last night, I pressed the home button and closed it. Then, I turned my 3DS off until now when I went on MKDS again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night.