Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
best. homebrew. ever.

i would say this home.. brew but its Probrew. cause this is some professional work.

Last edited by Flame,

simonrule

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i do have o3ds luma3ds i installed everything and put roms in nds folder but when i open TWloader i see message says that there is no roms

simonrule

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't extract the "sdroot" folder to the SD root. Extract the files/folders in the "sdroot" folder to the SD root.

*THUD* "sdroot mean G:\ or the Root folder of whatever your SD Drive is lettered not litteraly a folder in teh root director AS "sdroot"
thank you guys i can see the roms now but they are not runing when i launch game i get black screen only i used this
https://gbatemp.net/threads/nds-bootstrap-loader-run-commercial-nds-backups-from-an-sd-card.454323/

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why is it so laggy when running demos? like, BAD. I am running a new nintendo 3ds, so shouldn't it be faster?
TWL_FIRM is DSi mode.
Both O3DS and N3DS basically become DSis when running in this mode. The ARM11 is completely shut off.
If DSi homebrew were more popular, people would be running this same code on the DSi.

Svaethier

Trophies
Website
s6.zetaboards.com
XP
Country
United States
did that but didn't work but i tried other rom and did work and it was fast i didn't have to wait

i tried another rom and did work but the i can't run the game that i want to play witch is captain tsubasa new kick off
Not all games will work with this version, you have to wait for a future version for bigger percent of game support.

Kurt91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Possibly a really stupid question, so I'm apologizing now, but I really don't want to screw this up.

I have EmuNAND with Luma3DS, set to autoboot with MenuHax. I have FBI set up and installed on EmuNAND. Can it still install to SysNAND from there, or do I need to figure out to how to do this from SysNAND?

Kind of excited for this. I already promised my DS Lite to my younger siblings once I would be able to get everything working on my 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UeJincEpEM