Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because they wont, stop asking they arnt releasing the patch till everything is completed. they stated this numerous of times.
If nothing else, because we're damned near done. I am working on the last few cutscenes, and Kalker is working on NPCs. Once those are complete, we will officially be in alpha. While we are specifically refusing to give an exact date, it's coming.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If nothing else, because we're damned near done. I am working on the last few cutscenes, and Kalker is working on NPCs. Once those are complete, we will officially be in alpha. While we are specifically refusing to give an exact date, it's coming.

I did give a release date didn't I? 2014! :D

Kaldric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey I will be happy to put this in my psp! and its all thanks to you guys. i cant way to slaughter this game Like all the other digimon games!

Reactions: Carsonator

TrueWill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So finally it's that close thanks god but above that thanks to all of you who made this possible in this case you are even above ARCEUS ty guys take the time you if need we can wait a little bit more after all you are doing this on your free will so we have no right no ask for it quicker

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Wrong game, that's pokemon mate
If you want to reference a Digigod you should be saying thank Fanglongmon

It's pretty weird though, they use the chinese four symbols white tiger, red bird, blue dragon and black turtle, however the fusion of them is a dragon and not some sort of chimera. z.z

It's pretty discriminating towards the other three. x'D

Reactions: Black-Ice

TrueWill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I know you dont want to give a release date and i dont expect you to answer this question, and i have no problems with that, but i still going to ask... Do you think the translation will be released this summer?

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Let's just hope it don't end up like Type-0 translation patch where 2 days after the release they announce it for the west on PS4 and XBOne.

Unlike Type-0 though, this game already got a remake, for the 3DS. Despite a lot of fan petitioning, and Bandai taking notice of it, no hints about a localization have been made, sadly too. I wanted those extra digimons. D=

Kaldric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unlike Type-0 though, this game already got a remake, for the 3DS. Despite a lot of fan petitioning, and Bandai taking notice of it, no hints about a localization have been made, sadly too. I wanted those extra digimons. D=
I feel horribly bad for them. but hey STorymu tell me what is the current completetion now? i would check the blog but saddly the blog hasnt been udated since the ams hacking

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel horribly bad for them. but hey STorymu tell me what is the current completetion now? i would check the blog but saddly the blog hasnt been udated since the ams hacking
Everything has been translated, and we have officially made the first round of edits to all of the main storyline cutscenes. That leaves us with editing the game's emails, a few sidequests, and the NPC's dialogue. Then we'll need to playtest everything, and make a second round of edits based on that. We're closer than we were, but there are enough things that could go wrong that we have no plans to give a release date at this time.

Kaldric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
damn that sucks hope no0thing goes wrong but thank you for the update. I hope everything goes so very smoothly for you all I wait eagerly to play this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Float like a butterfly burns when I pee lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So does that mean your date was not good? It burns now?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got two new stds in one night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Giggity
    +1
  • The Catboy @ The Catboy:
    I don't bite! Minus the times when I did bite
  • The Catboy @ The Catboy:
    Like 5 minutes ago
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Billie needs her lunch
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ffs papa brought back the cheeseburger pizza it's like the only decent pie they had since the 80s
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm not a fan of papa johns, but that does sound good. We hardly order out pizza, I like making my own, but when we do its donatoes
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get them like once every two months anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just because it's half a mile from where I live
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Request next time you order, that Shaq deliver it to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I want him to buy me a chain also
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Open it right next to the one we have
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys should i make a new thread and just count the amount of posts until kyle, luke or leo joins the thread for fun?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kyle's fine, just waiting for that wario joke

luke and leo though, they yap until the thread's enjoyability is about halved
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Leo is Luke's alterego when he gets hard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Luke is gone, he got banned. And I'm surprised Leo hasn't yet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Subway was actually pretty decent tonight
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut you get, a seafood and psi salad sub
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psi had my footlong meatball special
    +1
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: