Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I think that if there really was an official translation being made, the guys working in this project would tell us about it. And it is almost impossible for the psp to get a official translation, since it has been passed A FREAKIN LONG TIME since the game was released. Normally an english patch would be made in 6 months, not passing a year a so after the game release. (Sorry for the repetitive words, quite in a hurry >.<)

Most of us are thinking about the 3DS version not the PSP version but iirc Namco said that they have no interests in bringing it right now.
Xseed said no and i have heard that if the Operation Decode gets 20k signs in the petition Namco would consider to localize it... again only 3DS version not the PSP one.

laughinman

Unambiguous
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Most of us are thinking about the 3DS version not the PSP version but iirc Namco said that they have no interests in bringing it right now.
Xseed said no and i have heard that if the Operation Decode gets 20k signs in the petition Namco would consider to localize it... again only 3DS version not the PSP one.

Considering the release of the 2DS it really is a possibility but it's not a certainty from what I read, I do hope to be wrong though. Until then I wait patiently for this translation. I'd also like to add that Storm ( :P ) and Rom are gonna do a great job from what I've heard. Having started playing the original I do understand what Rom was saying about the rough localization of the original. Considering he wants to do a proper job I have no reason to believe there would be a better job done from the actual creators.

I also signed that petition today, I'd recommend you all do the same for what it's worth.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nothing would make me more happy than to hear that the 3Ds version of this game is being localized.
I don't consider the petition, the 3DS version or a localization of it something working against us.
On the contary. First: I'm sure not everyone owns a 3DS.
Effectively a 3DS release is not affecting us in any way since the 3DS version is basically a totally different game.
I think we can all agress the chances for a localization of the PSP version are next to 0%.
And um to be honest I do believe we can do a better job than Bandai Namco's localization team...
Effectively you got right now 2 guys working for you a job that is normally handed over to at least 15 different persons.
(And I talk only about the translators...).

If you expect a crappy just playable release then go search somewhere else. Wait, that's been leaked before right?
Somehow I remember not all too many people actually liked that release? Yet here you are complaining about us doing it right.
You got alternatives. You want something next to perfect yet in a time that is reasonable. Guess what, on a team consisting of
a few people, this is more than reasonable. It takes time. We are not getting paid for this.

Moreover, I believe that as things are standing right now,
neither in Europe or US the petition actually stands a chance. I follow it and while there are many voices wanting this game to be,
it's not enough to convince Bandai Namco. They did poorly in the past with Digimon (from their perspective) and couldn't justify a release right now.
So saying that a release is already a 100% thing is pushing the truth way beyond realms of reality.

JuliusEra

majestix1988
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

mostly its a rumor...to make more someone to sign it...... just a crowd control idea (just get someone to sign it) for me........Its not enough to convince namco just for this game... their customer service so suck now due.....many games that have potential to be localized but instead they focused on games connected with movies or animes...but their sales so suck due for thinking it could sell but not

Classicassassin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Then they should release a patch that simply translates the story that's why we're all here the game looks fine the way it is. So changing the menu etc is a waste of time when all everyone wants is to know the story at this rate I'd be quicker finishing the translation myself.

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then they should release a patch that simply translates the story that's why we're all here the game looks fine the way it is. So changing the menu etc is a waste of time when all everyone wants is to know the story at this rate I'd be quicker finishing the translation myself.

Then put up or shut up.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Then finish the translation yourself. Bye~

laughinman

Unambiguous
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

You aren't qualified to use the word "we", you're on your own son. I'd also like to add it's important everything is translated, knowing the concept of the original game the menu is very very important.

JM1321

JME1321
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malta
Since when do you know What WE want.. you want the story finished, I want the team to work until they feel satisfied, the others can speak themselves for what THEY want. So please dont use the word WE unless you are two people in one which I highly doubt.

Carsonator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You confuse me Sir/Madam (I'm Assuming Sir but i could be wrong cause you pic to the left shows no sign of your sexuality or gender or anything) I've seen you speak on here before, in fact I've already quoted you several times, and all I ever see you talk about is the negatives of this project and about the people on here. Is there a particular reason for this? or do you just enjoy the reaction from people?
And as a side note, joining what everyone else has said in a much more polite and constructed sentence, since I've got the time and patience to bother this evening, why is it that you can do this translation for yourself in much quicker time yet you come to this forum to pick on the problems of others who are doing it? would it not be worth your time to actually do it yourself as you say and play the game?
Peace

hs101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread is so frustrating to read. I want everyone to read the last 20 pages. It literally just consists of a cycle of a person complaining/posting a suggestions then several people attacking him and it repeats from there. I always get false hope that when there are new posts, there is a news update on the patch but that clearly isn't the case.

Here's some advice, when a person complains JUST IGNORE HIM. CLEARLY MAKING AN EXAMPLE OF ONE PERSON DOES NOT PREVENT OTHER COMPLAINERS FROM ENTERING THE THREAD BECAUSE THESE VERY COMPLAINERS DON'T PUT IN THE EFFORT OF READING THE PREVIOUS POSTS.

Sorry but I think this would make it easier for all of us to read through these threads.

Reactions: signz

Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
This thread is so frustrating to read. I want everyone to read the last 20 pages. It literally just consists of a cycle of a person complaining/posting a suggestions then several people attacking him and it repeats from there. I always get false hope that when there are new posts, there is a news update on the patch but that clearly isn't the case.

Here's some advice, when a person complains JUST IGNORE HIM. CLEARLY MAKING AN EXAMPLE OF ONE PERSON DOES NOT PREVENT OTHER COMPLAINERS FROM ENTERING THE THREAD BECAUSE THESE VERY COMPLAINERS DON'T PUT IN THE EFFORT OF READING THE PREVIOUS POSTS.

Sorry but I think this would make it easier for all of us to read through these threads.

I kinda like when this happens, it amuses me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A friend give me a $35 cigar, and pssf, just as good as a $5 one. But of course gonna have to tell him it was awesome.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    What makes a good Cuban rum soaked cigar is a nice cosmopolitan to go with it.
    +1
    Used to do that every time I went to Miami on business
    There was this little bar I would stop in have that combo and watch the beach
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've never met a girl named cosmopolitan, but cool. And where do you insert the cigar? Mr clinton
    Slightly more than 35 dollars lol but I was making thousands on a job.
    Cosmopolitan is just vodka and cranberry juice lol
    I'm a martini glass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My dental assistant is Cuban I'm gonna have to him for cigars and sandwiches now
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea wish I could get Cubans cheap, they are ridiculous priced up here. But they are hard workers.
    I think I was paying like 75 back in the early 90s
    Rolled on the thighs of virgins if the stories are to be believed
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't think we belive any of your stories
    That's honestly for the best lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd read his autobiography.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "If I may have done it."
    I'm deliberately vague about some of the details sure it's been 30 years but some crimes don't have limitations
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psis sex life is Dubai
    FB-IMG-1717887564361.jpg
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or I picture its like quagmire from family guy, gigity.
    +2
    Back then I was so wasteful with money, didn't bother me to spend 600 bucks in a strip club, some of those private dances though... Lol
    My life back then was a mix of Breaking Bad and John Wick and Dumb and Dumber lol
    +1
    The things we do as kids so lucky to be alive lol
    +1
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Kids put chocolate in their pockets :ninja:
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ulOHdCUXz6s?si=zVb-MdOFLsk-28mk