Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

Raising

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So where do you think i can download the partially translated one?

or is there any?

plsss tell me, i can live up with that for the mean time

No there is not, if you went throw every comment you could see the answers some people got from asking that partially translated patch, so I guess you have to wait like the rest of us :)

Elegant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There really needs to be a policy where if someone is dumb enough to flame/insult a person over the status of a community project (WHICH IS FREE) that they be banned.

Xokes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sometimes I wonder to myself what's happening to kids nowadays, thinking they own something just because they've been waiting a long time for it...

I've been waiting a long time for a large sum of money to randomly pop up in my account, it's still not there... Maybe I should just go and flame back and forth and throw tantrums on the middle of a bank because I'm not getting large ammounts of money for doing absolutely nothing..

Bam X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
umm guys can you teach me where can i see the item that will help evolve my war greymon to war greymon x

he is dying in a day and i want to save him and make him evolve

where can i find it? and what is the pre requisites and requirements

FranciscoMateus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
umm guys can you teach me where can i see the item that will help evolve my war greymon to war greymon x

he is dying in a day and i want to save him and make him evolve

where can i find it? and what is the pre requisites and requirements

The item is a ball of light that you get in stadium. Once you get it, just give it to war greymon and it'll envolve to it's X form. Seek a guide at gamefaqs for more detailed information =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock