Volkster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.xat.com
XP
Country
United States
i am continuing the translation, you can download my latest patch here: http://www.xenotranslations.org/projects/digimon-adventure/
Wow, Brilliant work on the patch Omarrrio!
and at sucha short time you translated almost the entire series "Excluding the story" Very well done! Wish ya the best of luck on finishing the rest of your translation bro, also best of luck for your team on the Sol Trigger Project. Tha game looks gorgeous on the psp! Never seen the game til now actually XD can't wait for the project to get finished^

Reactions: omarrrio

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Wow, Brilliant work on the patch Omarrrio!
and at sucha short time you translated almost the entire series "Excluding the story" Very well done! Wish ya the best of luck on finishing the rest of your translation bro=)
thank you, it's really good to hear some appreciation, makes me want to give you guys more :D

Volkster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.xat.com
XP
Country
United States
thank you, it's really good to hear some appreciation, makes me want to give you guys more :D
Haha no problem and I know what you mean bro! It's better to have that then to have someone not apreciate it at all=P It just takes time and patience for a project to get finished, you just gotta make that time for yourself every once ina while. Don't let others try to getcha down on having it rushed that's what I'd say. Best of luck to ya man, looking forward to the rest of your patch, and bestof luck to your friend Subevil as well=)

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Haha no problem and I know what you mean bro! It's better to have that then to have someone not apreciate it at all=P It just takes time and patience for a project to get finished, you just gotta make that time for yourself every once ina while. Don't let others try to getcha down on having it rushed that's what I'd say. Best of luck to ya man, looking forward to the rest of your patch, and bestof luck to your friend Subevil as well=)
thank you :D im now looking through with Digivice ver.portable

Volkster

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.xat.com
XP
Country
United States
thank you :D im now looking through with Digivice ver.portable
Oh that''ll be awesome if you did that! I play it from time to time whenever I get bored. But being that I grewup with the series an loved the digivices back in the 90s, it keeps me entertained^ but having it translated however, would be very interesting, and pretty fast too! Theres hardly that much text around it so it should be no trouble at all haha! I actually still own my copy of Digimon World for PS1/PSX still in Mint condition after 10 years.. I used the POPStationGui system to transfer it on PSP. That game never gets old and still brings back so many good memories^ If you like I can give you the links for Digimon 1,2,3,Digital Card Battle, and Rumble arena for the psp if ur interested along with the Popsloader to play 3 with no problems and prevent slowdowns on Rumble arena=) Just give me a holler if ur in the mood to try it out!

omarrrio

Trophies
XP
Country
Macau
Oh that''ll be awesome if you did that! I play it from time to time whenever I get bored. But being that I grewup with the series an loved the digivices back in the 90s, it keeps me entertained^ but having it translated however, would be very interesting, and pretty fast too! Theres hardly that much text around it so it should be no trouble at all haha! I actually still own my copy of Digimon World for PS1/PSX still in Mint condition after 10 years.. I used the POPStationGui system to transfer it on PSP. That game never gets old and still brings back so many good memories^ If you like I can give you the links for Digimon 1,2,3,Digital Card Battle, and Rumble arena for the psp if ur interested along with the Popsloader to play 3 with no problems and prevent slowdowns on Rumble arena=) Just give me a holler if ur in the mood to try it out!
thank you i already played those :) would love to redo it again, but no time sadly :P thank you again

AliasLP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello everybody.
I have a question. If I edit a GIM data (for example in ID00015) I get a file with 6KB, but it must be 3KB.
How I can make a GIM data that only is 3KB big.

Alias

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
How is the progress?
Low or Medium or High?
I just curious:)

There is no progress. I mean, the translation team stopped (temporary) months ago due to technical problems, and they're dedicating into digimon re digitize (which also happen to have technical problems :/ ). Then, about xhai, liberta and the others we haven't heard from them in a while. And about omarrrio you can look at his website to see if he has updated his patch (so far he hasn't, it's still on version 0.1, but as you can see it's very complete).
I have already suggested (at the 1st page) that if someone wants to help (and knows japanese but don't really know about these kind of softwares for translating stuff), that person can just translate the story into a .txt, and some day, when a useful tool gets made for this game, it would be a matter of copy-pasting (....or maybe not, but the translation would be already done and it would be a matter of seeing how to insert it)

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
There is no progress. I mean, the translation team stopped (temporary) months ago due to technical problems, and they're dedicating into digimon re digitize (which also happen to have technical problems :/ ). Then, about xhai, liberta and the others we haven't heard from them in a while. And about omarrrio you can look at his website to see if he has updated his patch (so far he hasn't, it's still on version 0.1, but as you can see it's very complete).
I have already suggested (at the 1st page) that if someone wants to help (and knows japanese but don't really know about these kind of softwares for translating stuff), that person can just translate the story into a .txt, and some day, when a useful tool gets made for this made, it would be a matter of copy-pasting (....or maybe not, but the translation would be already done and it would be a matter of seeing how to insert it)
I stopped translating but I gave permission to omarrrio
to use my and xhai's translated files (and by xhai's files I mean the pictures he provided me :P) I hope we will see a finished translation of this game :/

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
hi SuperSZ..

Hi :)

I stopped translating but I gave permission to omarrrio
to use my and xhai's translated files (and by xhai's files I mean the pictures he provided me :P) I hope we will see a finished translation of this game :/

Yeah, it would be awesome if this game gets fully translated some day.... I'm sure it will happen at some point. Digimon has a huge fanbase (maybe not as large as Pokemon) and I bet that some of the fanbase do have advanced knowledge to make a full translation possible :).

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi :)

Yeah, it would be awesome if this game gets fully translated some day.... I'm sure it will happen at some point. Digimon has a huge fanbase (maybe not as large as Pokemon) and I bet that some of the fanbase do have advanced knowledge to make a full translation possible :).
You are right :) The only I thing I want right now is to play Digimon Re Digitize Decode :P But I don't have a JAP 3DS I hope 3DS Gateway will kind of region unlock 3ds making us able to play games from other regions :/

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
How is the progress?
Low or Medium or High?
I just curious:)
That is exactly why I'm "against" menu patches most of the time. You just randomly throw something and people start to think there's a full translation going on.
Especially now that there's 3 people doing it xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I feel like you wanted to make it something else but didn't want sickly slapping you +1