Hacking Digimon Adventure [PSP]

Das_Michi

Trophies
Website
google.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
After long Work, here now a little progress that made our Team.

German Patch for Digimon Adventures

• Story - 3,95% (Episode 1 and 2 done)
  • Ingame- and Mainmenu - 100%
  • Battlemenu - 100%
  • Movies - 100%
  • Charakter and Digimon Names in Story - 100%
  • Digimon Informations - 100%
  • Digipieces - 100%
  • Materials - 100%
  • Items - 100%
  • Skills - 100%
  • Digimonnames in Battle - 100%
  • Strategy - 100%
  • Episode Names - 100%
  • Backgroundmusic (only 2 Songs) - 0%
  • Images in game (select Area, Mainmenu, Support...) - 85%

AliasRPG

Das_Michi

Trophies
Website
google.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yeah i know ^^ we not finished yet, same images must be remade, same text parts are to long and same sentence we translate little bit wrong ^^, and we need to translate the battle sounds. but we work on it :D and i think in next week all the things are done and we can take our time for the complete story.

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
a vwf would be nicer for the script btw, and you can't really "translate" the only voiced dialogs.
And some menus looks really off.
But as I said, good job.

StorMyu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
No I mean, there's tons of "dialogs" with no "text", only voice. How are you gonna translate that ?

StorMyu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You're gonna just leave random animation with no voices ? Oo
it's the story guys xD

You don't mute some part of the movie you're watching because they're not speaking your language, that's dumb.

AliasLP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The movie is translated and the Digimon Voices we put it in the Ballte too. But the story voices we will delete. Only the story voices, that say Tai or Sora when the grey box you see.

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I've got a question for AliasLP or Das_Michi. You're translating the story using some special tool (that doesn't limit the number of characters in the text box)? Or with hex editing?

AliasLP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
We translate it with the Tool: DigimonAdventureTool.exe from Falo. and after the translations we put the .bin data back into the .pBin data with a Hex-Editor :)

movileanu12x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
How much has progressed this game now? 30-60%?

edit: I know what are you saying and I'm sorry. But, what i mean is how much has this game been translated and inserted ( or edited I think) from first day to today like 'digimon re digitizei' is first post.

Sorry for bad english and I curious :)

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
How much has progressed this game now? 30-60%?

I've already answered you here last week: http://gbatemp.net/threads/digimon-adventure-psp.337500/page-47#post-4669324 ...

Just telling you: the more you want the game to be translated doesn't actually reflect in more progress of game translation. Want to help? I already did a suggestion in the 1st page, but it seems that so far no one cares (which I find kind of strange, considering the big fanbase that Digimon has)

Kovren

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, guys. I'm fairly new at PSP related things, but I was wanting to translate the story.
I've been able to locate the menus/items/names using Falo's tool, but I can't seem to figure out how to get to the story text.
If someone could point me in the direction of how to get it... or simply offer me a txt file with it, I'd be willing to get some translations going for it.

ravemaster99

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I believe i heard that there are 3 english teams, and 1 german?
- Theres the ommarrio's which is mostly done. and hes NOT doing story,
- superSZ's team, who refuse to release an un-finished patch, AND have gone on hiatus,
- who is the third? is it liberta?
- And of course the german translation (which looks pretty good so far).
Is this correct? Also, is ommarrio still working on it, and if liberta is the third, is HE working on it? Ive read about half the pages in the thread, but i want to know if im following this correctly.

And thank you to EVERYONE working on this! Bandai lost to pokemon when they stopped their non-japan digimon franchising.

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi, I believe i heard that there are 3 english teams, and 1 german?
- Theres the ommarrio's which is mostly done. and hes NOT doing story,
- superSZ's team, who refuse to release an un-finished patch, AND have gone on hiatus,
- who is the third? is it liberta?
- And of course the german translation (which looks pretty good so far).
Is this correct? Also, is ommarrio still working on it, and if liberta is the third, is HE working on it? Ive read about half the pages in the thread, but i want to know if im following this correctly.

And thank you to EVERYONE working on this! Bandai lost to pokemon when they stopped their non-japan digimon franchising.

"SuperSZ's team" haha no, I am not in a team, I do not have the knowledge or time for translating anything (I just created this thread a long time ago and completed it with things that the users discovered or made). It's more like Romsstar, Roxas75 and StorMyu team ((I don't know if they have a "team name" or not)).
The third, would be a collaboration between Liberta and xhai mostly, with help of other users. I don't know if they are working on it; as far as I know, they gave what they had to omarrrio who IS working on it (or at least that's what I understood)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show