Homebrew Did I accidentally brick my wii u?

Mystic Shadow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm happy with haxchi kinda don't wanna pop my cbhc cherry just yet haha. All I use it for is dlc I buy all the disc. Plus my wiiu crashed many times with loadiine freezing and Nintendont back in the day also a time it wouldn't turn on. I left it sit over night unplugged then magic. It turned on.

D

Deleted User

I'm happy with haxchi kinda don't wanna pop my cbhc cherry just yet haha. All I use it for is dlc I buy all the disc. Plus my wiiu crashed many times with loadiine freezing and Nintendont back in the day also a time it wouldn't turn on. I left it sit over night unplugged then magic. It turned on.
Don't look at CBHC features because i heard that it does speed up the "I want CBHC now!" feature of your brain by 150%

Reactions: Deleted User

RareKirby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm only asking him to apply the checks to coolboot, not haxchi, since that is pretty harmless and has zero risk of bricking.
but why would people want him to bypass the feature anyway? there's 100% chance of bricking if you try to use a non-legit game to coldboot, and still, they show up on the list.

I'm sorry but i'm glad this guy got banned

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021