TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Don't even give him the attention, he deliberately writes bad articles for the sake of riling up negativity and get hits.
You're doing exactly what he wants by starting this topic.
16624095.jpg

:ha:

Reactions: 3 people

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
Seems to me if everyone knows who this guy is and knows about his poor reviewing, why bother take any notice of his Kid Icarus review?

MavrickJones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Kid Icarus Uprising is going to be great but with that said, you can't deny it is a terrible sequel. It brings nothing back from the original game.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I don't put much stock into fucken reviews any way. If a game looks good in gameplay vids and it seems like it might be my kind of game I'll try it out. Reviews are just fucken opinions and like assholes everybody has one.

mrnintendo15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wow, what a stupid review. I played the demo and while the controls do need some work, they're no where near as bad as he makes them out to be in that review. In my opinion, if you don't know how to do your job properly, than you don't deserve to do it.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, what a stupid review. I played the demo and while the controls do need some work, they're no where near as bad as he makes them out to be in that review. In my opinion, if you don't know how to do your job properly, than you don't deserve to do it.
But thats the funny thing. This job is to tell people his opinion about these things.

Reactions: 1 person

Varia

Trophies
XP
Country
11746288.jpg

I haven't played the game myself, though I had no problems with MPH controls, so I doubt this would be much of a problem for me.

Reactions: 8 people

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need to go cancel that damn pre-order right now jesus christ how can a game be this bad?
Please, PLEASE, PLEASE. Tell me your being sarcastic.
I'm pretty sure he is... because any hardcore gamer would have known not to get it in the first place as soon as they heard it isn't first
person and doesn't use two analog sticks.
/s

Seriously tho, it annoying(?) when people post things like CCNaru and are serious about it.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
11746288.jpg

I haven't played the game myself, though I had no problems with MPH controls, so I doubt this would be much of a problem for me.
Yep you're like me. I actually rather find it comfortable in a way. Thumbs up for slightly bigger hands in my case. Makes it easier to hold a 3DS with on hand. XD

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
I tend to trust my own opinions and the 'temp more than the reviewers- if we only bought the reviewers 'best games ever' nobody would buy Rune Factory or Monster Hunter and our collections would be lines of FPS's and Football/Soccer games.

The good thing with 3DS games is you can complete them and make 98% of what you paid back on Ebay so the risk is pretty low

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: How you doin xdq?