youtube.com/variantdevil
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I need to do a demonstration speech live in class, and I don't have any idea on what to do. I don't know how to assemble anything, I can't use food, and I'm just tumbling down the path of failure.
frown.gif
My teacher said I can't do something that's already common knowledge. If this project is worth a lot of points I could fail this class. If anyone had some ideas that would be great.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Raiyu245 said:
So basically, you're asking help for a topic thats not common knowlegde everyone knows? If so, just do one on piracy and how its killing the economy these days and how companies aren't making money.

I gotta show people how to do something like for instance how to make cookies or assemble a chair but I found my topic: origami. Not everyone knows how to do it and it's perfect for showing to people. I'm gonna pass out if i type anymore. ZZZzzzz.... Thanks for replying
smile.gif

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
GameSoul said:
Raiyu245 said:
So basically, you're asking help for a topic thats not common knowlegde everyone knows? If so, just do one on piracy and how its killing the economy these days and how companies aren't making money.

I gotta show people how to do something like for instance how to make cookies or assemble a chair but I found my topic: origami. Not everyone knows how to do it and it's perfect for showing to people. I'm gonna pass out if i type anymore. ZZZzzzz.... Thanks for replying
smile.gif
Yea, origami always work for demonstrational speeches. I've done that myself and it worked out perfectly
yay.gif

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GameSoul said:
Raiyu245 said:

smile.gif
I'm an idiot, didn't read the demonstration in the title lol

Well good luck with your deomonstration.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good deal. I love Sun chips. I also love Rye chips, and had to order some from Amazon cause can't find in stores much anymore.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking subways like that'll be $3
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is funny how they replaced the $5 foot long sub, with a 1" wide $5 foot long cookie or cinna stick, cheap asses
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They still have but it's like $10 cookies honestly not a bad deal for $5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bidenomics
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, everything almost double nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But I could go to Aldis and get a cookie pie for like $4
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or use your new cooking pan and make some, don't mind the Old leftover foods mixed in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just eat plain flour around cops
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    thats Gluten abuse, they would shoot you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on the color chart
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Isn't wheat flour the whitest of the white?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Rye would get shot at sight.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends
    img_5941-1.jpeg
    everyone mixing their flour now days
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That's whole wheat, right? Because all purpose flour is also made from wheat.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm not a flour expert I just snort it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There also is black rice flour, and its really black colored
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Bruh that's gray.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's ancientboi color
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You need to add some activated charcoal.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've seen some that are dark dark, my wifey uses it sometimes in her bs recipes
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/1Ic2tqw_AmM?si=JprHwElZWw_oO_ii