Hacking Defeating browsernag on 10.3.0-23-u

Tegernako9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I recently obtained a old 3dsxl that I am trying to browser hack but I can not seem to get past the upgrade nag popup. I have tried setting the date and time as per other things I have read. I even tried blocking the Nintendo upgrade site and IP in my router.

please help

shadowfocus603

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to forego the browser and use an entrypoint such as cubic ninja. That's what I had to do. As far as I am aware, once you see the nag there is no way to get rid of it. I'm not sure even formatting the system will help. If you go the cubic ninja route, have your local game store call around and try to find you a copy. They are pricey to buy from ebay/amazon/etc.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to forego the browser and use an entrypoint such as cubic ninja. That's what I had to do. As far as I am aware, once you see the nag there is no way to get rid of it. I'm not sure even formatting the system will help. If you go the cubic ninja route, have your local game store call around and try to find you a copy. They are pricey to buy from ebay/amazon/etc.
on 9.9.0-26 to 10.6.0-31, the nag can be bypassed through the date-time trick.

on 10.3.0-23, though, the browser is not actually installed. therefore a game-based exploit is required.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: