Dear non-heterosexuals of GBATemp...

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey there is no discriminations on soda, it is okay you like long one, short one, tall one, fat one, pepsi, coke, diet pepsi, diet coke.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I didn’t really have an “awaking,” I just started doing gay shit and ran with it

Last edited by The Catboy,

SunsetFelid

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
sunsetfelid.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
...who was your gay/bi/trans awakening?

I've said more than enough on this case, it's your time to shine
Mine was two real people, none of whose names I remember,
A person in my drama class who was already out as queer in my small town high school, who was very patient with me asking the stereotypical dumb questions of "how did you know?"
And a person at my first job away from my parents' place, a gender-nonconforming trans woman who gave no fucks and was just very inspiring to the sheltered lil' me away from home for the first time.

I struggle with keeping up with people and fell out of touch with both folks once our time together ended, but seeing them be exactly who they were without reservation gave me the motivation to question myself and eventually do the same, and despite every person I met up until @StrayGuitarist insisting I stay a cute anime girl IRL (including some doctors!), eventually I was able to get on HRT & I'm a lot happier with how I regard myself and how I'm regarded by others.

Deleted member 672055

OP
Trophies
XP
Mine was two real people, none of whose names I remember,
A person in my drama class who was already out as queer in my small town high school, who was very patient with me asking the stereotypical dumb questions of "how did you know?"
And a person at my first job away from my parents' place, a gender-nonconforming trans woman who gave no fucks and was just very inspiring to the sheltered lil' me away from home for the first time.

I struggle with keeping up with people and fell out of touch with both folks once our time together ended, but seeing them be exactly who they were without reservation gave me the motivation to question myself and eventually do the same, and despite every person I met up until @StrayGuitarist insisting I stay a cute anime girl IRL (including some doctors!), eventually I was able to get on HRT & I'm a lot happier with how I regard myself and how I'm regarded by others.
serious reply on EoF, that's something to be noted of

for me, it was one person... one i still hold in high regards even though we never met each other.

guess i took the "i want to be like him!" a bit too literally on this one :rofl2:

but hey, congrats on the HRT!

SunsetFelid

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
sunsetfelid.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
but hey, congrats on the HRT!
Thank you! ^w^ it's been doing me good so far but I'm still working on top surgery and maybe bottom too if I don't get spooked too much by the consultations

for me, it was one person... one i still hold in high regards even though we never met each other.

guess i took the "i want to be like him!" a bit too literally on this one :rofl2:
I feel that X3 I'm sure they don't mind lolol

Deleted member 672055

OP
Trophies
XP
Thank you! ^w^ it's been doing me good so far but I'm still working on top surgery and maybe bottom too if I don't get spooked too much by the consultations
don't get to be this lucky because transition here is... A Wonderful Experience /s - so many hoops to jump through that aren't necessary (sorry what? i need to ask my parents AS A FUCKING ADULT if they will let me transition?), so i just kinda gave up

I feel that X3 I'm sure they don't mind lolol
will be a bit hard for him to care since he's no longer among us

StrayGuitarist

A genuine feline disaster.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...and despite every person I met up until @StrayGuitarist insisting I stay a cute anime girl IRL (including some doctors!)
You make a MUCH better boy, tbh
...who was your gay/bi/trans awakening?

I've said more than enough on this case, it's your time to shine

I (kinda) realized I was pan, and trans, when the friends I was hanging out with around 10 or 11 were complaining that we don't know any girls. So I just told them to pretend I was a girl, and we could kiss and stuff. I mean, my hair and nails are already pretty long haha! But I swore up and down that I was "Really straight, I just like making out and cuddling with YOU GUYS 'cause you're my best mates." Flash forward to when I was 16, I've actually accepted being pan (only after having a ton of gay sex.. well, it was gay at the time I guess, throughout middle and high school), and I'm officially dating a trans dude from my hometown. I hadn't really known any trans people other than my mum (and she stayed out of my life until I was 18), so I started asking him all the stupid questions, but especially "how did you know you were trans?" and once he explained dysphoria to me.. it kinda all clicked. There's a billion embarrassing stories leading up to this that are all massive signs of me being trans, but I guess I was just too dense to notice until someone spelled it out for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7