Hacking Datel Powersaves now supports Pokemon X/Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No of course I didn't just pace back and forth LMAO. I rollerskated back and forth. Not quite 2 hours but close,lol. No big deal though. I had my 7 year old move the stick back and forth for me for about half of that time. She was hoping for me to get 2 so she could have one as well heh.

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if it learns "light of ruin" can you change it back to a normal floette with the codes? then evolve it or is it forever stuck as an AZ floette?
I dunno. It says for the move that it takes power from the flower of ruin to shoot a beam of light for the attack. I guess that is the reason for the different flower and color. the attack has 90 accuracy and 140 power though. nice attack if it didn't "harm the user significantly as well".

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno. It says for the move that it takes power from the flower of ruin to shoot a beam of light for the attack. I guess that is the reason for the different flower and color. the attack has 90 accuracy and 140 power though. nice attack if it didn't "harm the user significantly as well".

You can then turn it back into a regular form 1-5 floette and then evolve it into a florges. A florges with light of ruin :P . THIS VIDEO IS NOT BY ME!

MjnMixael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It probably would work like that because all Powersaves does is change the Form ID. Worth a try, at least.

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if that would work with the flower then being a normal colored flower. I might just have to try it.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the egg hatch code not working for anyone else? Sorry I'm posting so much :x I just got it and I have so many questions
I have not test that cheat out at all. Let me know if you can get it working it would be nice to know if it works.

kingkey24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You can then turn it back into a regular form 1-5 floette and then evolve it into a florges. A florges with light of ruin :P . THIS VIDEO IS NOT BY ME!

damn now i wish i would of made a good natured/iv one instead of the random one i made to test the code out.

also i think some people in this thread are either non-english speakers or have terrible read comprehension skills
ex.
if it learns "light of ruin" can you change it back to a normal floette with the codes? then evolve it or is it forever stuck as an AZ floette?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering bad eggs don't exist in this game (yet)
The code is thus currently useless(for mass deletion anyway), until they exist your point is moot.
Do you know for a fact they dont exist? A few users on GameFAQs showed pics of it happening to their games, if it was just one case I would of disregarded it.

Please dont pretend you know better.

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't see that post previously. I guess it DOES in fact work then. I still can' get an eternal florges though and that was what I was after.

quantumboy

Casual Hacker, Avid Dreamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been a bit out of loop for the past week. I'm seeing posts about AZ floette and volcanion. But I don't see these codes in powersaves, has some new hack or something come out?

kingkey24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't see that post previously. I guess it DOES in fact work then. I still can' get an eternal florges though and that was what I was after.

im saying your reply to my initial post made absolutely no sense/had no context to it at all but i digress

Alex Finlay

Trophies
XP
Country
Do you know for a fact they dont exist? A few users on GameFAQs showed pics of it happening to their games, if it was just one case I would of disregarded it.

Please dont pretend you know better.

Until shown evidence of something the default position isn't to believe it exists.

Someone else already kindly stated they do, the code still is useless for mass deleting Pokemon.

--Edit--

718 pokedex done.
Didn't know you got a shiny charm as well, anyone know the % increase in getting shinys?

-Edit2-

I'm know starting IV breeding etc, how worth while is it having hidden abilities in this one?

(Haven't properly IV breed since diamond)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: if only it could read dvds then you would just need 1 disc