Status
Not open for further replies.

thagrouch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
took me about 20mins of waiting for datels servers to come back up to test this, but i got it

qnhNzMx.jpg

what about this florges.... does it trade ?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
surprisingly not.. thats the first time i've seen something get blocked for a move..
I got a brilliant idea. What if you deleted the move, then have the new owner use a heart scale. If it previously learned the move it should be able to relearn it.

Unless they somehow worked around it not making that happen.

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
I got a brilliant idea. What if you deleted the move, then have the new owner use a heart scale. If it previously learned the move it should be able to relearn it.

Unless they somehow worked around it not making that happen.

It'll most likely work like a pre-evolution move, once you evolve and delete the move it's not re-learnable.
Something like Nasty Plot Lucario or Raichu.

Reactions: Queno138

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'll most likely work like a pre-evolution move, once you evolve and delete the move it's not re-learnable.
Something like Nasty Plot Lucario or Raichu.
Then dont evolve it then if thats the case. As far as the game knows its still a floette when it gets the move.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sounds like a lot of work lol
i'll give it a try
I got 999 heart scales thanks to the multiplier code from powersaves, if you need someone to do this with I'll help.

Otherwise post back whether you can trade the Pokemon after deleting and if the receiver can make it relearn the move. This would be useful to learn for ourselves.

im also trying this out right now.
Post your results when you finish.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
nope, its not in the remember moves.. weird.. I wonder if there really is a hack check implemented over wifi.. like not just unreased content, but obvious hacks wont get through.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nope, its not in the remember moves.. weird.. I wonder if there really is a hack check implemented over wifi.. like not just unreased content, but obvious hacks wont get through.
Wait, did you do it as a floette or its evolved form. Theres still a chance it works.

kingkey24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

i think the servers just check for unreleased things. i tried to trade a smeargle with light of ruin and diamond storm but it got blocked

Babali

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So where ya'll at? lol Anyone offering some local trades? :D I heard Kansas City but that's a bit far.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Wait, did you do it as a floette or its evolved form. Theres still a chance it works.
i sent it evolved holding a heart scale.. but idk, i was looking at the documented pkx format, and theres only 4 spaces for 'relearn move' idk if that implies egg moves or these forgotten moves.. but i had a lot more than 4 in my forgotten moves. and i dont see how that could efficiently be stored elsewhere on the save.. idk

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i sent it evolved holding a heart scale.. but idk, i was looking at the documented pkx format, and theres only 4 spaces for 'relearn move' idk if that implies egg moves or these forgotten moves.. but i had a lot more than 4 in my forgotten moves. and i dont see how that could efficiently be stored elsewhere on the save.. idk
All I'm saying is to try it unevolved as a Floette still, I'm willing to bet it can still learn the move while its still in that evolution stage. I'll help if your up for it.

Edit: thats a shame, so does this mean when its traded online it removes it from its memory of that move? That's bizarre.

thagrouch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know thinking about it, did anyone ever try to get their floette that had the move, remove it, then turn and attempt to remember it again just to see if it was even still there ?

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
All I'm saying is to try it unevolved as a Floette still, I'm willing to bet it can still learn the move while its still in that evolution stage. I'll help if your up for it.

Edit: thats a shame, so does this mean when its traded online it removes it from its memory of that move? That's bizarre.
I'm willing to bet that forgotten moves arent actually stored, but instead the game takes all the moves in the mon's move pool up to its level and lets you pic from that.. and the 4 spaces for 'relearn' moves is reserved for HM/TM moves that it knew. So either way, only an AZ could relearn it

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know thinking about it, did anyone ever try to get their floette that had the move, remove it, then turn and attempt to remember it again just to see if it was even still there ?
Its like the online trade checks is an airports customs and if it knows something it isnt suppose to know the MIB come and do that memory wipe with that flash stick of theirs.

lol

I'm willing to bet that forgotten moves arent actually stored, but instead the game takes all the moves in the mon's move pool up to its level and lets you pic from that.. and the 4 spaces for 'relearn' moves is reserved for HM/TM moves that it knew. So either way, only an AZ could relearn it
That can't possible be true, any given Pokemon has the potential to learn a bunch of egg moves but if it never learned them in the first place it wont show up. I was thinking it would be the same case here with that AZ move.

justln

Trophies
XP
Country

The 4 spaces should be egg moves only, you can breed 4 and the Pokemon can still relearn them even after evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU