Hacking Datel Powersaves now supports Pokemon X/Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you think for yourself please? We aren't your financial consultants.

I can be his financial consultant. I advise that you give all of this 'extra cash' that you have lying around to moi, that is the best course of action for your money... My fortune telling sofa pillow cat told me so.

Codr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's probably a super-hacker like Kaphotics and Smealum.
Oh please. Kaphotics never does anything of significance. He's either advertising someone else's work, posing someone else's work as his own indirectly, or otherwise trying to get attention. Now that I think about it, smea is all about attention too, but at least he has the ability to actually do something.

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing is...I don't think he is capable :unsure:

so you don't think i'm capable of deciding whether or not to spend another $200? I'm not retarded (are you :rofl:?) ? [/quote]
Can you think for yourself please? We aren't your financial consultants.

Wasn't really asking for your snotty crap, thank you. I was asking people who have a 4.5 3DS and a Gateway if it is worth the extra $200.

leowalle

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're the one that just asked the forum how to spend your money. Did you not?

Yes. I was asking people who have a 4.5 3DS and a Gateway if it is worth the extra $200.
Oh please. Kaphotics never does anything of significance. He's either advertising someone else's work, posing someone else's work as his own indirectly, or otherwise trying to get attention. Now that I think about it, smea is all about attention too, but at least he has the ability to actually do something.

Kaphotics is the reason we all have PKHex.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
ouch, lol.. Kaphotics does seem to like playing messenger boy sometimes, but afaik, he's done some pretty decent work with saves. B-) (dont worry, I gotcha back kaphotics-senpai lolz)

leowalle

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ouch, lol.. Kaphotics does seem to like playing messenger boy sometimes, but afaik, he's done some pretty decent work with saves. B-) (I gotcha back kaphotics-senpai lolz)
I agree Reisyukaku! Kaphotics is the reason why we finally (sorta) have a Gen 6 PokeGen.

That doesnt mean your right, it means you just proven your point that you cant think for yourself.

I CAN think for myself (smily-face-palm)

Simon Blackquill

Trophies
XP
Country

leowalle

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Funny cuz i don't lack intelligence. lolol. And i decided to send my cart to him.

MjnMixael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing is, even with a 4.1 3DS and Gateway, there's still no public way to get Hoopa/Volcanion. So if that's what you were hoping for, it won't happen.

Alex Finlay

Trophies
XP
Country
Can I just say how annoying slow and useless the delete pokemon box code is.

Its far easier for me to move all 30 boxes to pokebank then save. reload an old save and move the pokebank to those, then write the 0 box code save and all those pokemon are gone.

Rather than delete one box at a time having to constant powersave...
They need a delete all option

Funny cuz i don't lack intelligence. lolol.
Too much evidence stating otherwise says you lack intelligence.
I'd also guess you're quite young.

Reactions: tjexp

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I just say how annoying slow and useless the delete pokemon box code is.

Its far easier for me to move all 30 boxes to pokebank then save. reload an old save and move the pokebank to those, then write the 0 box code save and all those pokemon are gone.

Rather than delete one box at a time having to constant powersave...
They need a delete all option

Too much evidence stating otherwise says you lack intelligence.
I'd also guess you're quite young.
God forbid something ever gets bad eggs. The code will come in handy to take care of that mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU