Status
Not open for further replies.

gabemstr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the slightly off-topic question but...

Has anyone had issues restoring their Animal Crossing save (LNA-CTR-EGDP-AUS)? Were you able to get around them? Currently whenever I attempt to restore a save the application gets stuck at the end of the "Reading Cartridge..." stage, the checkbox for that stage is checked but the "Writing Cartridge..." stage never begins (nor does it even start pulsating.

This just happened to me 15 minutes ago when I tried restoring my Pokemon X save......it gets stuck after reading cartridge and the writing cartridge part never starts... :(
*EDIT*
After 10 minutes of waiting and seeing nothing happening, I had to take out my game even though it says "Attention! Updating cartridge please do not remove."

And now when I start up the game it says "The saved game data is corrupted. Refer to the electronic manual for details." :(

*EDIT 2*
Thank goodness. I just kept trying to restore and finally it did! whew..

TheWhiteNorth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,
What does the shiney code change ? The TID or the SID ?
Every time I try the shiney code on a pokemon, the TID change.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
is the shiny code available ? or still on the next update ?
i heard there will be a shiny code that will make box 1 all them shiny
if i put an egg , are they gonna change the SV for that pokemon to match my TSV ?

MistahJayden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,
What does the shiney code change ? The TID or the SID ?
Every time I try the shiney code on a pokemon, the TID change.

From what I read it makes the shiny pokemon into a traded shiny pokemon.

is the shiny code available ? or still on the next update ?
i heard there will be a shiny code that will make box 1 all them shiny
if i put an egg , are they gonna change the SV for that pokemon to match my TSV ?

Yeh it's still there. Makes the first 4 in box 1 shiny. Eggs wont work. Hatch it then do it.

Inochi.no.Zenmai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine has shipped yesterday. It was a no go just the fact of having all items at maximum. I will give some nice gear in Wonder Trades and stuff.

The shiny code looks fun, I've got several on my own but that Klefki continues to avoid me... The converted shinies are legal/legit then? Since the code apparently is not messing with something else besides the ID

Rockym

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All you have to do is earn them once and then you can go ahead and use the max item code to get as many of those stones as you need. If you don't feel like earning the stone yourself you could ask a friend to borrow theirs and agree to send them back 3-5 stones in return (:

Just something you can do in the meantime for the lack of specific item codes.

Yeah, I know that. The problem is that I found and used the ones from the game (not counting water, leaf and fire of course, which can be bought), and sometimes it takes a really long time before you get one in Secret Super Training.

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Datel's shiny code converts pokemon to shiny and changes their status to TRADED.
Once you make them shiny there is no way to recover their original untraded status.
So you cannot rename them and they will not obey unless you have enough badges - but their PIDs and therefore their IVs stay the same (I think).
You cannot have it both ways. The codes maker had to make a choice. He chose to support the breeders. (or he only knew 1 way, or ???).
I learned this the hard way! My entire shiny team turned 40 during the battle for Badge 2 and no one would obey!

So BEFORE you use powersave to make them shiny, I would:
1- make a powersave without using shiny codes
2- deposit your pokemon to the pokebank
3- restore the powersave

Perhaps, Datel could offer an alternative code choice which would change the pokemon's PID to make them shiny but change their IVs, and other things derived from their PID. I would prefer this method which caters more to the casual gamer.
If I have made any mis-statements of fact or serious typos, please correct me.
If you disagree with my opinions or preferences, please explain why you disagree. But please do not claim that your opinions are always right.

:grog::teach:

Undi

TRASH 悲しい天使
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hello !

I have one question, what is the difference between Powersave and the Pro version?
I live in Belgium, so the normal version worked fine for me, but Pro version arouses my curiosity.

Thanks for your response.

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello !

I have one question, what is the difference between Powersave and the Pro version?
I live in Belgium, so the normal version worked fine for me, but Pro version arouses my curiosity.

Thanks for your response.

As far as I know, the Pro version is just the same as the normal version, it's just a repackaging.

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey,first time poster here:)

Sorry if this has already been address (I don't really understand these abbreviations) but does this shiny code change your trainer id number and name or just a hidden ID?

I bought a power save friday see

MistahJayden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey,first time poster here:)

Sorry if this has already been address (I don't really understand these abbreviations) but does this shiny code change your trainer id number and name or just a hidden ID?

I bought a power save friday see

I can't give you specifics since I haven't gotten mine yet but..I assume it changes the coding of the pokemon so it counts as a traded one.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The program even warns you to make a backup before attempting any changes. Even if the code had no problems why didn't you guys backup first? It seemed obvious this code was rushed to meet public demand.

mattpc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Could I bother someone to create a Shiny Xerneas and Yvetal for me? I have practically any pokémon to trade for it.

Please PM me if you can help!

Thank you!

-Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone