Hacking Dammnit, green or blue?

obito

I can have a title?! :O
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Im gunna case mod my 1k psp.Im buying the housing from DX. Theres shiny blue with a matte blue back, and metallic green which is shiny.

Either way, i'll keep my white buttons with the new housing and put a white peace walker symbol on the back... I'll dump this here to show you guys what I mean..

pw.jpg

Schizoanalysis

From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
With DX, you never really know what you'll get. I've received things that have been different to the one pictured. They seem to change suppliers every so often. But you never know.

dangerboy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
s4mid4re said:
dangerboy said:
obito said:
why would i get brown? this is about green and blue..

cuz brown is coool! its poo color. and if u dont poo u will die of poo pooisoning!!! so keep pooing. dont die!!! buy brown color
unfortunately, I don't see a brown color in DX.
frown.gif

are you trolling?

UNFORTUNATELY?????? u actually wanted brown color???? shit brown? what the hell is wrong with you????? you will void your warranty and probably break your psp just to get BROWN?????? why dont you just poo in the toilet? then you will have brown

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
If you want a replacement case don't go for DX....it's generally known for cheap products that can occasionally cause issues. Spend a bit more and take care of your PSP properly by getting a decent housing.

obito

I can have a title?! :O
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Nah, its cool, I really dont mind the cutting and sanding etc. Plus once I fit it, I'll give it the most protection i can, screen protector, crystal case/thrustmaster case etc.

I wanted to get the blue in the first place, cause it looked the best, but I thought blue didn't really go with the peace walker theme... I don't care though, I went with it. Thanks guys
biggrin.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Obviously blue. The green one will make you look like you're carrying around a lump of radioactive nuclear waste.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1