Homebrew Custom Theme Thread

miraclaime

custom themes maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Brand new day, brand new themes *cough* anyway i have 2 new themes for you

in exchange of my previous theme, it was my fault that it got deleted so here it is
makise kurisu
bgm: gate of steiner
sfx: steins gate

makise kurisu s;g 3ds preview mc.png

Pokelago fun times
bgm: my home
sfx: pokecenter, good night

pokelago 3ds preview.png

You can get these sweeties in here
https://3dsthem.es/?q=user:Miraclaime

I decide this one will be a splashscreen instead of a theme

preview99.png

Here you go https://splash.3dsthem.es/9409

Reactions: Mazamin
D

Deleted User

I don't know long Ryumaru will take or if he's currently busy, so if there's anyone else who could possibly put together this custom Kid Icarus theme I'm requesting, here's the top & bottom screens and BGM. I would immesnly appreciate your time with this request. Not to be pushy but i could really use it by today as right now i have free time to easily download the theme once it's completed. Also, another user technically did so for me on 3ds them.es but the BGM for some odd reason isn't included. So is there someone who please could put together this request with the BGM running properly once it's finished and uploaded?

Attachments

• Top Screen 3ds theme.jpg
    Top Screen 3ds theme.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 129
  • Bottom Screen 3ds theme.jpg
    Bottom Screen 3ds theme.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 135

miraclaime

custom themes maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
When I convert my audio to bcwav for sfx they sound ear rapey when i play them in usagi theme editor. How can i fix this?
Try to edit the wav file first using audacity and keep the rate higher than 22000, also make sure it shorter no more than 2 seconds

So do i have to have at least one theme in my folder to use the CHHM homebrew? I thought it had online browser to download and install themes. :unsure:
If you mean by an app that mentioned on the 3dsthem site then the app isnt ready yet, its a different app from CHMM

Reactions: McWhiters9511

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try to edit the wav file first using audacity and keep the rate higher than 22000, also make sure it shorter no more than 2 seconds

If you mean by an app that mentioned on the 3dsthem site then the app isnt ready yet, its a different app from CHMM
CHMM itself has a built in downloader.. I dunno if it works rn though, and I'm not sure if you already need a theme in the folder

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its not a downloader funtion i believe, it just a ftp to send your theme directly to your 3ds themes folder from your pc, but the last time i tried it it doesnt work
No, it's an actual downloader. Although I do believe it has its own theme sender that works ala FTP, I never figured out how to work that though
Press R using the latest CHMM to see the downloader

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
No, it's an actual downloader. Although I do believe it has its own theme sender that works ala FTP, I never figured out how to work that though
The R button activates the online mode of CHMM2, plus it stopped working, it has been discontinued. To access the 3DS through FTP you can download the Homebrew Browser allows you to download several Homebrew applications.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-homebr3w-simple-homebrew-browser-and-installer.434105/

Reactions: Ricken

miraclaime

custom themes maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Same i never got it to work, so i just went and use normal ftp :l

I don't know long Ryumaru will take or if he's currently busy, so if there's anyone else who could possibly put together this custom Kid Icarus theme I'm requesting, here's the top & bottom screens and BGM. I would immesnly appreciate your time with this request. Not to be pushy but i could really use it by today as right now i have free time to easily download the theme once it's completed. Also, another user technically did so for me on 3ds them.es but the BGM for some odd reason isn't included. So is there someone who please could put together this request with the BGM running properly once it's finished and uploaded?

Here the bgm file you requested, altho i only test it one time but i think it is already perfectly looped

IIRC ryumaru said he put on hold on creating more themes until further notice of his (what its called again ?) theme checker approval also he plan to finish his tutorial, surely i cant wait for his tutorial done :D

Attachments

• bgm [Mario Hoops 3 on 3 Music - Rainbow Ship].rar
    1.7 MB · Views: 99
D

Deleted User

Same i never got it to work, so i just went and use normal ftp :l

Here the bgm file you requested, altho i only test it one time but i think it is already perfectly looped

IIRC ryumaru said he put on hold on creating more themes until further notice of his (what its called again ?) theme checker approval also he plan to finish his tutorial, surely i cant wait for his tutorial done :D
so with this BGM file, is it possible that if i download the Kid Icarus theme that's lacking the BGM, i could be able to add the BGM link within the files of the KI theme?

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
wav to bcwav

..is it supposed to be cwav cuz the converter i have turns it into bcwav

I'll put down what I explained to @PedroKeitawa
You have two options to first download the ctr_waveconverter32 plugin and the second is to use this application.
https://github.com/jackoalan/audacity/releases/

The ctr_waveconverter32 plugin you should try to find it on your own. It can be integrated with Usagi and automatically converts WAV files to cwav. The sound files you can find in Google put the word sounds resource.

Here are the definitions:
The cursor sound should be less than 1 second.
The sound of the folder should not exceed 2 seconds.
Close sound should not exceed 1 second.
The sound of accessing the application should not exceed 2 seconds.
Sound when opening the 3DS should not exceed 2 seconds.

Reactions: McWhiters9511

miraclaime

custom themes maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
so with this BGM file, is it possible that if i download the Kid Icarus theme that's lacking the BGM, i could be able to add the BGM link within the files of the KI theme?
Yes i think, if that theme is already got the bgm option ticked then you only need to change or put the bgm.bcstm in the same folder

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You can make a post on the DS forum about your findings, and they'll do their best to respond...