AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
in MKDD you have a space in the gamepath just before "\game.iso" so remove it, wrong path causes shutdown
for FZERO GX you have a non-standard ID FZGX01! where did you get that from?!!
the ID4 is FZGX which will crash on memory card creation because the region is unknown, and will shut down thereafter
So just grab a standard iso or change the ID using hexeditor to standard one like: GFZE01 or GFZP01 (remember to change the ID4 in hex and gamepath too)
you're a MESS :)

Xemma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Cannot be it...:O
I have this game with the id changed and it works normally for usbloader gx and wiiflow!!!

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Cannot be it...:O
I have this game with the id changed and it works normally for usbloader gx and wiiflow!!!
just looked at the code in main.c and your save should be created in multi save file,
but this is just being lucky, never change the standard ID
another thing you can do is delete ipl bios files from root of devices
and uncomment //memset(ncfg, 0, sizeof(NIN_CFG)); so that it will be memset(ncfg, 0, sizeof(NIN_CFG));
rebuild and reinstall and then it should work again

P.S> you're not using the latest patch since this line is already uncommented in latest patches

The Gameboy-cube

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for this! I remember we had this conversation before, and I looked at it, but i'm just not knowledgeable enough to come up with this from scratch, so thank you for figuring it out. If you need someone still to do some testing with wii u i can do it, though i'l need to wait for my friend with his windows laptop as i have a macbook pro.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Thank you for this! I remember we had this conversation before, and I looked at it, but i'm just not knowledgeable enough to come up with this from scratch, so thank you for figuring it out. If you need someone still to do some testing with wii u i can do it, though i'l need to wait for my friend with his windows laptop as i have a macbook pro.
you can install parallels or fusion or vmware and make a winxp image and test using your mac pro too :)

The Gameboy-cube

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can install parallels or fusion or vmware and make a winxp image and test using your mac pro too :)

haha yeah, i actually use to bootcamp windows but i didn't use it enough AND i was running out of space. i have a 500 gb drive and only 40 gb free. (and i need to buy a new external hard rive mine died :cry:)

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to try this so badly but I don't like messing with my system menu. Banner Brick on vWii would be horrible :unsure:

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I want to try this so badly but I don't like messing with my system menu. Banner Brick on vWii would be horrible :unsure:
Test the wad first using dolphin.
To do si install any system menu wad then your channel wad.
Load the system menu and make sure it loads fine
You can also test using neek nand

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Just posting 2 forwarder channels for Nintendont
using a simple icon and classic GC bios banner (ID: UNMM)
Forwards to SD/USB apps\nintendont\boot.dol or usb-loader\loader.dol

Wii: https://copy.com/POKcYueAcrBG8JPH
vWii: https://copy.com/WNaQ3PhSZnuwZdqC

2O4K2It.jpg

XYIreGt.jpg

dPBiXLB.jpg

fatherjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Abz, thanks for the detailed tutorial it helped tons!......
I have put dol into existing channel with customisemii, but keep getting the "please start nintendont with AHB Prot disabled" message?
How can I fix this?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Abz, thanks for the detailed tutorial it helped tons!......
I have put dol into existing channel with customisemii, but keep getting the "please start nintendont with AHB Prot disabled" message?
How can I fix this?
update your hbc and use the base wad in "getmybanners2"
or you can extract your wad and edit its tmd but that's more complicated

fatherjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
....I wanted to keep my custom animation and sound for the wad really, any chance to explain the tmd edit, or will it be easier for me to just upload the tmd for you to edit? btw, this is for real Wii - not vWii :)

fatherjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
my channels are not making individual saves for games :(

have followed the tut, commenting out both lines for "NIN_CFG_MEMCARDEMU |" and "NIN_CFG_MC_MULTI |" and left the USB line alone as I'm running just from a 64GB SD card.
I'm using the default patch applied, and running directly from system menu via channels without any nintendont app folder (HBC 1.1.2)
when launched, games simply make a single ninmem.raw within saves folder.
where am I going wrong?
do I need a nincfg.bin at root?
any help appreciated
:)

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Hi,
my channels are not making individual saves for games :(

have followed the tut, commenting out both lines for "NIN_CFG_MEMCARDEMU |" and "NIN_CFG_MC_MULTI |" and left the USB line alone as I'm running just from a 64GB SD card.
I'm using the default patch applied, and running directly from system menu via channels without any nintendont app folder (HBC 1.1.2)
when launched, games simply make a single ninmem.raw within saves folder.
where am I going wrong?
do I need a nincfg.bin at root?
any help appreciated
:)
For individual cards you dont need "multi" so comment it in

Reactions: fatherjack
D

Deleted User

Hi there! I got really excited to find out that I might be able to make channels for gamecube games via nintendont as dios mios doesn't work for me. However I'm running into some problems and hopefully you can help! For starters, it seems the GetMyBanners link is dead and I can't find it anywhere, any chance you can reupload it? Also whenever I use the tortoisesvl tool to apply the patch, it opens up a file browser instead and asks me to select the folder(to apply the patch to I'm assuming) but whenever I select the Nintendont folder it tells me it's not a working file? No idea how to fix that. Are you able to give me some pointers as to what I'm doing wrong?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Hi there! I got really excited to find out that I might be able to make channels for gamecube games via nintendont as dios mios doesn't work for me. However I'm running into some problems and hopefully you can help! For starters, it seems the GetMyBanners link is dead and I can't find it anywhere, any chance you can reupload it? Also whenever I use the tortoisesvl tool to apply the patch, it opens up a file browser instead and asks me to select the folder(to apply the patch to I'm assuming) but whenever I select the Nintendont folder it tells me it's not a working file? No idea how to fix that. Are you able to give me some pointers as to what I'm doing wrong?
GMBv2 link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3muroqhdjnjdg6k/GetMyBanner_v2.0.rar?dl=0
as for tortoise patch don't open the file by double click, instead, place the file in nintendont folder and right click > select apply patch
a gui will open so all you need to do is apply to all files

oh! and which links for GMB2 were dead? just let me know and I'll reupload them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @CameronCataclysm...