AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I made a Windows tool to download and make the wad files using the banners in my repository
http://copy.com/vRN3HgFVyk9u7YuB/Public/GetMyBannerv1.0byAbz.rar

It has a base wad
wget to download the bnr files
sharpii to extract and pack the wad
convert2vwii to make the wad vWii ready

How to use it:
1. Download and extract the rar file
2. Run GetMyBanner.bat
3. Type the game's ID3 (ex: GAF for animal crossing, GSM for Mario Sunshine...)
4. Press Enter/F6/Enter
5. The bnr file will get downloaded and checked
6. It will get renamed to 00000000.app and a custom channel wad will be made using the downloaded file
7. Drag the new custom channel wad onto Convert2vWii.bat to make a vWii ready channel

Game ID3 can be found here (some games like Mario Kart GP use ID6 so use that instead)
http://copy.com/vRN3HgFVyk9u7YuB/Public/titles.txt

Thanks to JoostinOnline/Fix94/person66/caseyomah since this app uses codes made by them
Abz

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Updated the GetMyBanners tool to v1.1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gtbug9y0oluvjzd/GetMyBanner-v1.1.rar?dl=0
Changelog:
Added security checks before making the wad files
vWii wad is also created automatically now

so in short:
1. Download the tool and extract it
2. Run getmybanners.bat
3. insert the game id3 followed by pressing (Enter/F6/Enter)
4. You'll automatically get 2 wads for Wii and vWii automatically
5. Make your nintendont autoboot mod dol and insert it in the wads using Customiizemii
6. Install the wad and benefit!

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Drastic changes took place: GetMyBanner v2.0
http://copy.com/vRN3HgFVyk9u7YuB/Public/GetMyBanner_v2.0.rar

Changelog:
* Added titles.txt with available ID3 and ID6
* Added CustomiizeMii Mod by Fix94 which supports both Wii and vWii loaders
* comex and waninkoko nand loaders are for Wii channels while fix94 nand loader is for vWii
* CustomiizeMii will open the created wad for further editing
* The tool no longer builds vWii wad automatically since customiize mii mod is used now
* Made a new base wad which should hopefully fix AHB access

makloda

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hey first post here.

Great work by everyone here!

Ofcourse I signed in looking for help like many others so sorry for that I can imagine it getting tiresome.

So short question: is there a create your gamecube wii menu channel tutorial anywhere here or on the internet?

I can create it, and DML boots but then it crashes urgh... Games are on SD

I can create WIi game channels but I cant seem to find a program like Loadstructor or Crap for Gamecube games...

Again sorry for the hastle and thank anyone for any response given cheers

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Hey first post here.

Great work by everyone here!

Ofcourse I signed in looking for help like many others so sorry for that I can imagine it getting tiresome.

So short question: is there a create your gamecube wii menu channel tutorial anywhere here or on the internet?

I can create it, and DML boots but then it crashes urgh... Games are on SD

I can create WIi game channels but I cant seem to find a program like Loadstructor or Crap for Gamecube games...

Again sorry for the hastle and thank anyone for any response given cheers
yes this is possible but as easy as crap:
I made a tutorial here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/custom-nintendont-system-menu-channels-for-wii-vwii.380025/

makloda

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thanks for responding!

In the link you write

All Gamecube games already have custom channels (wad) files for Wii System Menu (SM) using DiosMios Booter

Does this mean You can run the GC game channels without nintendont cause this really is the last adjustment I need but if I have to I'll do it I guess thanks again

It does looks very difficult for a newbie like me

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Thanks for responding!

In the link you write

All Gamecube games already have custom channels (wad) files for Wii System Menu (SM) using DiosMios Booter

Does this mean You can run the GC game channels without nintendont cause this really is the last adjustment I need but if I have to I'll do it I guess thanks again

It does looks very difficult for a newbie like me
Nintendont has better compatibility and more options than dios mios, it is also available for WiiU/vWii using all kinds of controllers, so highly recommended

try the tutorial and post your questions, the guide is really clear and I can help you anytime in case you're stuck

makloda

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thanks you have been very friendly like I said I can imagine I am not the first to call your help.

So anyway, I found out Loader GX has a channel UI and I decided that will do just fine.

It has the advantage of order I think. Now I have all the emulator channels in a row and I can dedice what system to use, otherwise the games and the systems would mix.

Also, as I said I am amazed I got this far and having everything up and running and working perfectly I am going to stop breaking my brain and enjoy if from now on.

There is only one thing I would think I would like to add and where I would put my time in and that is being able to use your gamecube controller on wii games who do not have gamecube controller support.

Like say Virtua tennis 4 :D

But anyway I will not further litter your topic and again thank for the replies best of luck

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I could try putting up an FTP server, Would that help you abz? i've got a 30Mbps Down and 5Mbps Up connection, it's more then sufficient enough for having an FTP server run, and I don't pay for my Uploaded bandwidth which makes it so running an FTP server won't cost me anything.

Edit:I don't have a static IP but I do have a Linksys WRT54GL with DD-WRT v24sp2 Standard(Build 12548M) flashed to it which has direct support for no-ip.com.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I could try putting up an FTP server, Would that help you abz? i've got a 30Mbps Down and 5Mbps Up connection, it's more then sufficient enough for having an FTP server run, and I don't pay for my Uploaded bandwidth which makes it so running an FTP server won't cost me anything.

Edit:I don't have a static IP but I do have a Linksys WRT54GL with DD-WRT v24sp2 Standard(Build 12548M) flashed to it which has direct support for no-ip.com.
No worries,
I've contacted lustar and the files will be hosted on gametdb

Tavo Hv

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Melee v8 one channel for all regions: Super Smash Bros. Me - GALE01 v8- SSBM.wad
http://www.mediafire...6jqom46t3c7qkmt

Coming Soon:
Soul Calibur II
Eternal Darkness
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2 Echoes
Viewtiful Joe
Super Monkey Ball 2
Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II Plus
Pikmin
Pikmin 2
Keep u posted

I get the Apploader size is zero only when using the channel, but when i get to the loader itself only it works

Clutz450

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No worries,
I've contacted lustar and the files will be hosted on gametdb

So is there a new address yet that I can use in USB Loader GX to download the custom banners? I recently had to start over from scratch and the only thing I am missing are the gamecube banners.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That counts as a software update :tpi: