Hacking currently translating unchained blades exxiv

Guren no heya kara

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey, I see that even if Goddess' Sanctuary was longer than the characters allowed it displays it fine (except for not being centered, but still...) :)
Also, remember that in some names there're ō
...I don't know how the game will act when displaying these.

kaikaiser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No luck with the all.cpk file so for now just let us know any issues and I guess this is as far as we go. So for now everyone enjoy!!!

flame1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) Try on a real PSP (I haven't yet). Should work as there are no code changes.
2) Can you post details of your issue kaikaiser? Common courtesy is if you solved an issue, you post how you solved it in case your solution is useful to someone. If it's some kind of simple mistake (and thus you don't think it's useful), then just say so.

kaikaiser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1) Try on a real PSP (I haven't yet). Should work as there are no code changes.
2) Can you post details of your issue kaikaiser? Common courtesy is if you solved an issue, you post how you solved it in case your solution is useful to someone. If it's some kind of simple mistake (and thus you don't think it's useful), then just say so.
I don't have a real psp that's why I'm using ppsspp. It works fine now on my computer, but crashes on my tablet if that's any help.

kaikaiser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Indeed the problem lies in the ppsspp on android. When the values changed in the eboot it causes it to crash when you start a new game as well as enter a store. The computer version works just fine. I tried version 1.0.1 and 1.1.1. Other then that it's good to go!
Note:the android version works fine if you import everything EXCEPT the eboot.bin

Last edited by kaikaiser,

flame1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Screenshot any problems. We know about the text spacing issue.
We're definitely not done; it has to be tested and problems fixed. If you look late in the video, you see I get "Aogoke" and the spacing is off on its description. Screenshot these problems so they can be fixed.

kaikaiser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I have something here. I used a program called noesis to convert entaku no seito .gim files to .png files to edit. So I tried it with exxiv. I extracted the sysmenu and located the .gim files which are images. I tried to convert them to .png but the program could not. I think they are encrypted or compressed. Any thoughts?

kaikaiser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey flame if you have a minute can you do me a favor and split that all.cpk file and upload it for me please? I don't know why my computer keeps giving me error messages when I use quickbms. I only ask because I found a program that might be able to convert those .kbd files and I want to try a manual insert to see if it takes. I would split it myself but I get error messages no matter what script I run with it. Maybe one needs to be written for it? If you don't have time that's OK.

kaikaiser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well tried the script also tried cpk unpacker, crifilesystem and a few others and they all say either they do not recognize or cannot or cannot read. Maybe it's either compressed or encrypted? I'm out of ideas and do not know we're to go from here so I think I will just leave it alone. I have made it farther then I ever thought possible and am very happy with it. Just need to fix text issues. I have had no luck with the compression/and or encryption on the menu and other images. So, if anyone else has any ideas or wants to try themselves feel free. Post any suggestions or ideas. Thanks

Note:Thank you flame for pushing me into areas I'm uncomfortable or frustrated in, thank you!

Last edited by kaikaiser,

flame1234

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure what you're saying.
You were able to unpack all.cpk using QuickBMS, correct?
And you were not able to repack it?

You were talking about .kbd files above. Those are the script files. It seems like you already figured that out though.

No, the data is only compressed. It's not encrypted.

kaikaiser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I was not able to unpack. I talked to justfrutes and he is going to find the criware program he used to unpack. The other program I found , neosis, is able to convert files. It was able to convert the .txt files justfutes extracted back to .kbd files. Once it get the .cpk file unpacked and repacked some how, I can test it. Also how do I decompress the
image files? Once I can do that noesis can convert them to .png to be edited. Thanks:)

zero_g_monkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is the steps for using QUICKBMS to unpack all.cpk (The program is at the top of the page. QuickBMS generic files extractor and reimporter 0.7.1)
1. When you launch QuickBMS, it will ask you for the script file. It is usually smart to name it cpk.bms
2. Next it will ask you for the CPK file. Locate it and select it.
3. It will ask you for the directory you want to save it in. I suggest you make a new one named after the file you are working with because you are liable to end up with 10,000 files.
4. Sit back and let it do it's magic.
5. Sort through the giant mess.

It does work. Just did it and there seems to be 9218 files in the package. I have included the cpk.bms I used to do it. I take no credit for the creation of any of the included files. Just passing them along.

Attachments

• cpk.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 169
Reactions: kaikaiser

kaikaiser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here is the steps for using QUICKBMS to unpack all.cpk (The program is at the top of the page. QuickBMS generic files extractor and reimporter 0.7.1)
1. When you launch QuickBMS, it will ask you for the script file. It is usually smart to name it cpk.bms
2. Next it will ask you for the CPK file. Locate it and select it.
3. It will ask you for the directory you want to save it in. I suggest you make a new one named after the file you are working with because you are liable to end up with 10,000 files.
4. Sit back and let it do it's magic.
5. Sort through the giant mess.

It does work. Just did it and there seems to be 9218 files in the package. I have included the cpk.bms I used to do it. I take no credit for the creation of any of the included files. Just passing them along.
Thanks zero I'll give it a try and let you know.

kaikaiser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In case if BMS script do not work - use CriPakTools from esperknight, it extracted everything I tried (while bms script unfortunately not). https://github.com/esperknight/CriPakTools
Tried both and no luck with either. Last dumb question then, is the file compressed? Outside of that I give up. The problem is probably my stupid computer and I think I need to take a break.. . . . .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-