Hacking Cult of the Lamb Save Decryptor

Markomaani

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Is there any way to unlock Lonely Shack? I think it got bugged when I unlocked it but died. After getting it unlocked the second time it was still under the clouds.

EIDT: Funny think, I just found out I have the quest for the Knucklebones, but it's missing Ratau!

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    47.2 KB · Views: 88
Last edited by Markomaani,

rafpoop

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Is there any way to unlock Lonely Shack? I think it got bugged when I unlocked it but died. After getting it unlocked the second time it was still under the clouds.

EIDT: Funny think, I just found out I have the quest for the Knucklebones, but it's missing Ratau!
Add the number 27 in line 1 under discoveredLocations

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-10-09 at 5.48.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-09 at 5.48.06 PM.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 86

Markomaani

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Add the number 27 in line 1 under discoveredLocations
That worked! But because I replaced the number 6 on the line 1 I lost the harbor. So I need to add 6 back. Is there certain order they need to be?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 85

rafpoop

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
That worked! But because I replaced the number 6 on the line 1 I lost the harbor. So I need to add 6 back. Is there certain order they need to be?
It's possible they'll work in any order but I like to put them in the correct order, I would but 6 under the 27.
Post automatically merged:

https://cotl-save-editor.vercel.app/
Try using this save decryptor instead if you're having issues adding new lines.

Reactions: Markomaani

Markomaani

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
It's possible they'll work in any order but I like to put them in the correct order, I would but 6 under the 27.

Try using this save decryptor instead if you're having issues adding new lines.
Thank you so much, now I'm able to play knucklebones and collect the last tarot cards I'm missing.

Reactions: rafpoop

ski915

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
How do i change my followers' demon types?

Last edited by ski915,

Blennus

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

I've been able to change it by changing the "ID" at the start. Just make sure you don't give two cultists the same ID#. Not sure if there are other side affects by changing ID. You'll also have to fix all of the IDs in the relation ships section of each cultist, so it can be a pain.

ski915

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
I've been able to change it by changing the "ID" at the start. Just make sure you don't give two cultists the same ID#. Not sure if there are other side affects by changing ID. You'll also have to fix all of the IDs in the relation ships section of each cultist, so it can be a pain.
Hmm... that seems kinda inconvenient... and a bit dangerous.

Eillonwy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, on one save, I have the Blood Moon unlocks, but I started another save to try out some other stuff and want to insert the Blood Moon unlocks into the new save. Where in the file can I do that?

thirty2bit

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Follow the same steps until step 5. Instead of opening the file inside the zip file, drag the file inside to your desktop/location of your choosing, and add .json to the end of it so it should look like slot_x.json and it should work for you then.
i got my slot_0 file from JKSV, put .json at the end, put it in C:\Users\*****\AppData\LocalLow\Massive Monster\Cult Of The Lamb\saves next to the settings.json file, booted the game and it said that there was an error loading my save(s) and it would attempt to restore them, then says "we could not restore the required save files. Images below. Am i doing something wrong of is this an unknown issue?

1676436748377.png

1676436795225.png

Panic.exe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got my slot_0 file from JKSV, put .json at the end, put it in C:\Users\*****\AppData\LocalLow\Massive Monster\Cult Of The Lamb\saves next to the settings.json file, booted the game and it said that there was an error loading my save(s) and it would attempt to restore them, then says "we could not restore the required save files. Images below. Am i doing something wrong of is this an unknown issue?

View attachment 353420

View attachment 353421
Hey, I just got it working switch save > PC conversion. You have to do the same thing you did with slot_0 with the rest of the files so extract them and add .json to each (persistence, settings, meta_0 etc). Make sure you go into settings after loading up the game and set up your res and graphics level again as they will be changed to the switch settings.

ManicWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Here's another question; how do i decide each follower's cloth, either robe or t-shirt?
I'd like to know this too, if anyone can help. I have a few followers who I have given the immortality necklace to, and I want them all wearing the t-shirts, but for some reason a couple of them instantly switch into the robes when I gave them the necklace. I would like to know how I could change them back into the t-shirt outfit.

Oops, never mind, I decided to research why outfits are assigned to followers and worked out how to change it.

Apparently outfits are determined by what work roles a follower is initially assigned to. So to change the outfit you need to edit the "FollowerRole" value on each follower whose outfit you want to change. I changed it from "0" to "1" and that worked.

Last edited by ManicWolf,

Zekez0

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Here's something that's been bugging me. Is there anyway to edit the final fleece and the fox follower form into my save without killing ratau?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    @SylverReZ NIntendo pretty much has to release a new console by next year in order to keep making moneys imo
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ninty can still make money filing false DMCAs.
    +1
    they need to have a strong line up on the launch titles too. I think they should move metroid prime 4 to the next console because by now it has been quite a while and there's no release date scheduled yet
    lol there's a guy selling mig switch in usa on ebay for $200/ea he's definitely going to get nailed with dmca by tomorrow
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Wasn't Metroid Prime 4 teased all the way back in 2017? For the switch no less?
    :rofl2:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Pretty sure anyone buying the switch just for that got duped
    for $200? rofl.
    well as far as metroid prime 4 is concerned, the next system probably is similar enough to the current gen they can probably easily just slap it onto a next gen cart and call it good :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The switch was about 350 in 2017
  • Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0:
    mabe where you live
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima took the stage at the outset to reveal that Switch will launch globally on March 3, 2017 for $299.99—earlier than some had expected at the price many suspected. https://time.com/4632820/nintendo-switch-nx/
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The NES launched at like 250 and the rob and light gun kit was like 350 or something
    I was near the test market for the NES and man did it make my 2600 look like ass lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    There has to be some mutual agreement with them all anything over $600 is just pc territory
    next system rumored to launch at $400
    but I don't really believe any rumors yet
    need to have official info from N
    The 3DO and Neo Geo where like 700 bucks hmm the PS3 was stupid expensive at launch lol
    But at least the PS3 was only 500 for the cheapest one at launch
    My opinion is that 199.99 is the sweet spot but that spot is long gone lol
    Just played some Micheal Jackson Moonwalker.... Those poor parents trying desperately to protect their children
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    400 is a decent sweet spot if we get enough out of it
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 400 is a decent sweet spot if we get enough out of it