Hacking Cubic Ninja/Ninjhax Question

Startropic1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny story:
So I was at Gamestop picking up a couple games when someone walked in to apparently pick up a 3DS game that they had the store holding for him. It was in one of those plain gamestop cases, so I couldn't tell what game it was just by looking at it. I heard the employee say several other people had called inquiring about the game, and that piqued my interested. I asked them what game it was, and they told me it was Cubic Ninja and the guy buying the game told me about the Ninjhax thing. (I already have an R4i Revolution ds flash card, and a Gateway 3DS card.) I kind of chuckled to myself, because the funny thing is I picked up the game quite a while ago complete in box on the cheap from the very same GameStop, back when no one gave a crap about the game.

So my question is, can I do the Ninjhax thing without rendering the game unplayable? I already have a game save on it, and I would kinda like to still be able to play it. I know I'm probably in the minority.

capz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The answer to your question is; we don't know. Nobody seems to be playing the game. What we do know is that since it was assumed nobody would be playing the game, removing the exploit WILL kill your regular save game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol