‘Crysis Remastered Trilogy’ announced for PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch

crysis.JPG

After releasing Crysis Remastered, Crytek is back with Crysis Remastered Trilogy. The developer announced today that the collection will feature the single-player remasters of Crysis, Crysis 2 and Crysis 3. As with Crysis Remastered, this new trilogy has also been optimized in partnership with Saber Interactive.

Crysis Remastered Trilogy
will launch on PS4 , Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC this sometime this fall and with have improved performance on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S. In addition, the remasters of Crysis 2 and Crysis 3 will also be made available individually.

:arrow: SOURCE

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Idc which one its based on, I mean just based on pure logic (not researching, not sorry) I would guess its the remaster albeit lowered quality for the Switch. However, even if it was based on the original version or the PS3 version or whatever u want. The win is being able to play a classic series on the go. If I want to play a better version I can play the PC/Xbone/PS4 version. Can't speak for all, but that's definitely why I bought the Switch. Plus it will probably play quite a bit better on the Switch Pro.

DaniPoo

Trophies
XP
Country
Proof has been given already from another user who stated same, switch version is based on the old lc textures..
Learn to read

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Source are there, i dont need to provide them to you blind deluded fanboys, even tho the facts are there with a simple google, you refuse because you cant accept negative things for your beloved nintendont.

This game and its others are not the remaster version end of, its the ps3/360 version beefed up.

Care to effing look at comparisona, at points ps3 version dumbed down of the original pc version, looks better than the switch.

You think your getting a remaster in the switch, like fuck you are, your getting yet again a weak diluted version, but paying the same price, in fact more because shitendo use expensive carts, so your forced the cost to store the game download on your sd card.

Dude seriously stop, just quit the insults. As soon as someone disagrees with you then you start with, they can’t read, can’t google, they are idiots, deluded and fanboys.
It’s a miracle the mods have not banned you already.

If you are an adult then act like it. If you want to correct someone you can do that without the insults.
How about providing hard proof? because I checked everything in this thread and there is no such evidence.

Yes the textures are similar to the original PC version rather than other remasters, perhaps even the same as the original PC version. So what? How does that make the Switch version related to the PS3/360 versions?
nowhere else have I found anyone saying that the Switch version of Crysis is a “beefed” up PS3/360 version.

All versions of Crysis are using some assets from the original game.
A remaster doesn’t mean that you need to remaster textures specifically.
But it usually means that you improve the visuals and experience in some ways (which the Switch version does)

Last edited by DaniPoo,
Reactions: the_randomizer

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Better off ignoring than trying to reason with someone like that, the only way they would ever change is getting slapped by the mods a few times.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: also, today is the 25th anniversary of the 1st episode of spongebob