Gaming Crysis CORE!!!

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i really like this, Square-Enix are on form again with this one. beautiful cutscenes and gameplay. highly recommended!

oh, and it works flawlessly - very nice and smooth - as level 9 CSO. no lag or stuttering. no loading issues either, game runs perfectly on CFW 3.71 M33-4 (i haven't been bothered to update in a while
tongue.gif
)

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
thnx but ...

test84 said:
test84 said:
Does it have random encounters while you roam around the map or each battle section, like FF X?

tpi.gif
I demand an answer!

How's its battle system, is it like traditional FF's where there are 3 versus 3 turn-based fights or what. (I read its wiki entry, but didnt get it)

and how many/much megabyte is it? 1Gig?

Ryoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
test84 said:
test84 said:
delta123 said:

wow, thnx, can you tell me how different is its battle system with FF XII? or any other game that its battle system is more similar to this.

anyone?

Personally, I'd call it being closer to Kingdom Hearts. It's more fast paced than FF XII in my opinion. No gambits. Don't have to explore through your command menu to get to magic. It's right on the front of the command menu here. The only thing that I'd say it was even close to FF XII would be the locking onto the nearest enemy (or the one Zack's currently facing. I forget which one it is).

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
okay, the simplest i can put it is that you run around pressing X to slash enemies with your sword. you lock on to the target your facing. to switch between normal attacks and magic, you scroll through a XMB-style menu in the bottom right using the shoulder buttons. you select items in the same way (you do everything in real-time).

it's brilliant, haven't been able to put it down all day. a little on the easy side but there is a hard mode.

Ktaro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finished that game long time ago bahaha-
tongue.gif
yup it's awesome tho got kinda dissapointed that u only play as Zack and game time is like 20h~

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so what if it sounds like Kingdom Hearts? you must be forgetting it's by the same developers. sometimes it's nice to see formulas in different games.

Akoji

+5 internets to psyfira for avatar.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well... Im scared that all new Final Fantasy get turned into some kingdom hearts clone.

I really love kingdom hearts, but I like my turn based Final Fantasy too.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
ShadowXP said:
jalaneme said:
has anyone tried that mini boss in the training room? (with the scientist) if you get hit by it it takes over 1000 damage points 0_0

hence why that mission is rated "hard"
tongue.gif

lol can you imagine what it would be actually like on hard mode? :S it's hard enough already XD

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Akoji said:
Well... Im scared that all new Final Fantasy get turned into some kingdom hearts clone.

I really love kingdom hearts, but I like my turn based Final Fantasy too.

Square-Enix are always trying new things which franchises - you can pretty much garuntee there'll be plenty more turn-based FF's in the future though.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Ktaro said:
tongue.gif
yup it's awesome tho got kinda dissapointed that u only play as Zack and game time is like 20h~

no Cloud? you dont play as cloud? (or Kroudo, as they pronounce it)

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
test84 said:
Ktaro said:
tongue.gif

no Cloud? you dont play as cloud? (or Kroudo, as they pronounce it)

Cloud is only a SOLDIER infantryman in the game - one of them normal NPC soldiers. this is a prequel to FF7, it explains the events that happened before Cloud's time in FF7, so no you don't play as him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4U-CrK4Hug