Hacking Creating a North American, non-XL New 3DS

Hammyface

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am interested in doing this because the Japanese Pearl White 3DS LL (XL) is awesome looking. Can this be done with CubicNinja? I have a Gateway but I would like to be able to boot into a US emunand via reinAND with CubicNinja if possible!

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Hammyface

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was confused because I thought only Gateway was capable of region free. I remember reinAND (and maybe Pasta) being unable to play CIA's of other regions.

You will need a CN cart from the region of your console, and typically the carts or dumps have to be made region free for CFW as far as I'm aware. I downloaded a EUR CIA cryptofixed yesterday and it's still stuck at 3DS loading screen, so it must need region-fixed. I think Ninjhax is the only try region-free solution since it can actually play out of region carts on a console.

mooglazer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I had the same issue where "an error has occurred" would crash the system (region-changed JP n3DS to US) when trying to rename a folder. Downloaded the titles from your quote using UpdateCDN and installed them.

Keyboard seems to work properly now under 9.2.0-20U n3DS emunand, so the "full" update packs from that one site are apparently not complete, even the older ones. I guess they're missing some critical CIAs.

Thanks again!

Last edited by mooglazer,

cena2008

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, can you help me how to delete mii plaza, AR game... in the Big Red Menu? What button to delete. Thank you so much ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sweet 4k triangles