WiiCrazy said:
fudgi said:
WiiCrazy said:
fudgi said:
WiiCrazy said:
make a bat file like this,

Code:
SET WIILOAD=tcp:192.168.2.5
C:\WIILOAD cfgusbloader.dol RSPE01 partition=FAT1 video=ntsc language=french clear_patches=1
through wiiload it works like a charme

Oops, then it's time to crush some bugs... btw which version of Crap are you using? there are known problems in older versions about forwarders.

im using 3.3b (cfg forwarder (no intro))

Just made a quick test with the same loader... it works... Game I tested is Super Mario Galaxy 2 (NTSC), on a PAL Commodore 1084s monitor... With no extra parameters game boot black&white since the monitor doesn't support NTSC signal, in English and with no debug information from the cfg usb loader..

with these parameters (ignore partition parameter since Crap puts it there),
CODE
partition=NTFS1 debug=1ÂÂlanguage=french video=pal50

Cfg boots with debug information showing the arguments passed to it as well and game boots in color (PAL50 mode) and in French...

I guess you are doing something wrong, just put the debug=1 extra parameter and test the loader using Crap's online test function. See if argument is getting passed to Cfg.

I have no idea about clear_patches=1, you want to use it to return to menu I guess since you set cfg as autoboot in preloader? I don't have that setup and so currently can't test it.

ok tested the wad i created, through test the loader button and debug works and thus the other arguments worked as well....

fudgi

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
lol, i tested the same thing, but i removed debug=1 again, and now it doesnt receive the parameters anymore lol... very weird

beier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot create a channel for Mario Kart.

Every time I try to open the MK iso I received a message:
"File you pointed doesn't seem to be a banner file!! Incorrect banners causes banner bricks!!"

There a way to create a channel for Mario Kart?

beier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
XFlak said:
Instead of trying to load a banner, try loading the ISO itself (which will extract the banner for you)

That's exactly what I'm doing.

I load the iso where it says "iso / wbfs file ...".

This is the second iso I try. The first was on my HD and gave this error. I downloaded a new game yesterday and the error persists ...

WAIKIKI728

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Any possibility to use crap with the new wiiflow 2.1 for ntfs hard disc??¿
rolleyes.gif

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
beier said:
XFlak said:
Instead of trying to load a banner, try loading the ISO itself (which will extract the banner for you)

That's exactly what I'm doing.

I load the iso where it says "iso / wbfs file ...".

This is the second iso I try. The first was on my HD and gave this error. I downloaded a new game yesterday and the error persists ...

Extract the banner using wiiscrubber, rename the banner to DISCID.bnr such as RMCE01.bnr / RMCP01.bnr depending on the region... then use that banner to create the channel... Also you can just connect your drive and use the drive function of Crap, that way it will be able to extract the banner with the correct disc id... Crap has a bug for the Mario Kart game...(or something special to that game) that's why it can't extract the banner.

QUOTE(WAIKIKI728 @ Jul 8 2010, 07:21 PM)
Any possibility to use crap with the new wiiflow 2.1 for ntfs hard disc??¿
rolleyes.gif

No, Wiiflow has no direct launching feature AFAIK

fudgi

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WiiCrazy said:
fudgi said:
wiicrazy, got any idea now why the channel will only send parameters when debug is set to 1?

Nopez, I haven't give it a test run yet... Send me the extra parameters you tried and which game so I can test with the same game too...

i tried with many games, doesnt matter... i tried the ones you gave me
Code:
debug=1 video=ntsc language=french
works
CODE
video=ntsc language=french
doesnt work

for example on super mario galaxy 1

RainMK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know what settings may work for me. I tried various ones on my FAT32 drive with cfg loader and wiiflow on it, no luck, the wii either goes to a black scrreen or reboots or I even recieved a -116 wbfs error one time. Any help would be awesome.

wiixale

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
RainMK said:
Anyone know what settings may work for me. I tried various ones on my FAT32 drive with cfg loader and wiiflow on it, no luck, the wii either goes to a black scrreen or reboots or I even recieved a -116 wbfs error one time. Any help would be awesome.

Are you able to use CFG Loader and WiiFlow through HBC?

Which cIOSes have you installed?

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
fudgi said:
i tried with many games, doesnt matter... i tried the ones you gave me
Code:
debug=1 video=ntsc language=french
works
Code:
video=ntsc language=french
doesnt work

for example on super mario galaxy 1

Ok, video mode patching failing on SMG is quite normal... Btw I've tested it again on both Cfg 57b4 & 57b7 and it works... Both using the test function & using installed channel...
I don't have SMG1 PAL possibly so can't test it... I used Mario & Sonic Winter Games PAL... forced the language to German & video mode to NTSC and it works no problem...

Here is the extra parameters used
CODEpartition=NTFS1 language=german video=ntsc

Sorry can't help you further...

borissaid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this has been asked before but....

Is there any way to use this to create a channel for a game like RB2 which is now being loaded off of usb wbfs using uloader 5.1D with nand emulation for saves and dlc?

Thanks.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
borissaid said:
Sorry if this has been asked before but....

Is there any way to use this to create a channel for a game like RB2 which is now being loaded off of usb wbfs using uloader 5.1D with nand emulation for saves and dlc?

Thanks.

Actually adding support for uLoader was simple but I didn't have the chance to work on it yet... meanwhile anyone can take current Configurable Forwarder source and modify it for uLoader...

borissaid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info WiiCrazy. I personally do not have the programming skills to do it, but it would be great if someone who did took the time make it happen.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
It seems Hermes himself created a forwarder for Loadstructor which of course runs fine with Crap too...

Just extract the contents of this file in your Crap 3.3b folder... this will overwrite crap.cfg

It doesn't have partition selection stuff so it won't work FAT32/NTFS on second partition and so on...

Also note : uLoader should be functional in your setup and uLoader's boot.dol should reside as /apps/uLoader/boot.dol on SD card.

You'll regret it btw
smile.gif

borissaid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks!! I'll give it a shot. So if my understanding is correct, this will allow me to create a channel for RB2 which will be launched essentially with uloader which should read the uloader.cfg file on the wbfs drive, thus enabling the nand emulation to work as well? The nand is on usb fat32 but uloader sees it fine through normal launching method. Or am I way off?

Thanks again!

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
do these forwarders work like loadstructor forwarders, ie. will they work without requiring a usb-loader's boot.dol saved on the sd card/usb. Or does it work like the configurable and gx forwarder's that require their respective boot.dol's saved somewhere on the card.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
borissaid said:
Thanks!! I'll give it a shot. So if my understanding is correct, this will allow me to create a channel for RB2 which will be launched essentially with uloader which should read the uloader.cfg file on the wbfs drive, thus enabling the nand emulation to work as well? The nand is on usb fat32 but uloader sees it fine through normal launching method. Or am I way off?

Thanks again!

The forwarder is bundled in 5.1D release of uLoader, at least where I got it... I only tested it with wbfs partition, it didn't work with my fat32+ntfs partitioned drive asking me to format one of the drives greeting me with a partition selection screen. Should work if uLoader works for you in your setup...

QUOTE(XFlak @ Jul 20 2010, 08:31 PM) do these forwarders work like loadstructor forwarders, ie. will they work without requiring a usb-loader's boot.dol saved on the sd card/usb. Or does it work like the configurable and gx forwarder's that require their respective boot.dol's saved somewhere on the card.

This is also a forwarder, and it has the weirdest launching method... Greets the user with a splash screen then starts a graphical countdown when loading the apploader from the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e1d3daJ0HE