Hacking Crap, easy to use channel creator

soultakerx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey there guys small question when i try to run WiiGSC on my computer it says "common key creation failed somehow..." then it says "[SAVEERROR] an error occurred loading a configuration file..."

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there guys small question when i try to run WiiGSC on my computer it says "common key creation failed somehow..." then it says "[SAVEERROR] an error occurred loading a configuration file..."
is this the one from mod mii? or from wiicrazy's google page? i know one of them was giving me this error, can't remember what one it was. if it's the one fro modmii, suspend your anti virus for 4 min, just to get it to download. once downloaded you can use it with out doing that step. i think it's a file thats been reported before as a virus, much like mod mii an some other programs were last year. if that still doesn't work. i'll see what i can do.. also i've tried to add the decompressed dol for wiiflow, an it tell me that the default disc id is missing. so not sure how to add that.

soultakerx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is this the one from mod mii? or from wiicrazy's google page? i know one of them was giving me this error, can't remember what one it was. if it's the one fro modmii, suspend your anti virus for 4 min, just to get it to download. once downloaded you can use it with out doing that step. i think it's a file thats been reported before as a virus, much like mod mii an some other programs were last year. if that still doesn't work. i'll see what i can do.. also i've tried to add the decompressed dol for wiiflow, an it tell me that the default disc id is missing. so not sure how to add that.
Thanks a lot you really helped i got a working version from here http://code.google.com/p/nusad/downloads/detail?name=WiiGSC-Unpacked-1.06b.zip&can=2&q=

wiiguy123

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When I try creat Mario Kart Wii and Smash Bros Brawn channels: "Got and error while cheking the banner file, check the file!"
I'm using Crap 3.3b.
Anyone?
Thanks
Hey - Sorry for bringing up an old post, I'm having the same problem with super smash bros. Did you ever solve it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.