Hacking Crap, easy to use channel creator

slim26

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if it's possible to launch channel via uloader silently (as in skip the intro / options screen)? Is there a parameter for it?

Thanks.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
WiiCrazy said:
for advanced use, employ configurable forwarder and supply extra arguments so that you can use different cios / language / video mode and so on... standalone loaders are outdated...

again up to date loaders are able to launch just dance 2... (wiiflow, uLoader & configurable forwarders will work)

for the forwarders to work you need to have the actual loader setup in you sd or hdd...

for the latest forwarders (uLoader & wiiflow)
http://www.wiidewii.com/read.php?28,16267
In that case, is it possible to update configurable forwarder with intro=0 1 2 3 ??

Pip'

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
slim26 said:
Does anyone know if it's possible to launch channel via uloader silently (as in skip the intro / options screen)? Is there a parameter for it?

Thanks.
No
frown.gif
uLoader doesn't do that yet and don't think it's updated anymore.

Pip'

oggzee

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Hello WiiCrazy,

It appears that the cfg forwarder that is in the crap package, has problems if the cfg loader is built with new devkit and libogc.
However if I use the wiiflow forwarder and copy the cfg loader to /apps/wiiflow/boot.dol then it works fine.
So I suspect there might be some bug or problem with the cfg forwarder that you use.
Can you tell me what is the difference between cfg and wiiflow forwarders?
What are the code changes, are they built different devkit and libogc?

Here are a few posts related to this issue:
http://gbatemp.net/t147638-configurable-us...t&p=3300850
http://gbatemp.net/t147638-configurable-us...t&p=3304858

Sanek ULF

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I created a channel to No More Heroes 1 and tried to move it to SD card, but Wii said me that this data already exists on the card. How could this be? I have no this channel on the card. How can I overcome this problem?

Resolved.

ClimaxEmperor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um I'm reviving this old thread for some help. I used the new Crap 3.3b and followed all the steps as well as using the WAD manager to install the wad files as channels for all my backed up wii games. My problem is that whenever I start any of them they go directly into this black screen and the Wii crashes. What am I doing wrong? What's the quick solution. I really need help thanks.

WalkerOfTheDay

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ClimaxEmperor said:
Um I'm reviving this old thread for some help. I used the new Crap 3.3b and followed all the steps as well as using the WAD manager to install the wad files as channels for all my backed up wii games. My problem is that whenever I start any of them they go directly into this black screen and the Wii crashes. What am I doing wrong? What's the quick solution. I really need help thanks.

You do have a USB-loader installed right ? A channel alone cannot lauch your games.
Do you use FAT / NTFS / WBFS ??

ClimaxEmperor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WalkerOfTheDay said:
ClimaxEmperor said:

You do have a USB-loader installed right ? A channel alone cannot lauch your games.
Do you use FAT / NTFS / WBFS ??
My flash is in WBFS? Where do I go from there?

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
When I make a forwarder to uloader and extract the dol to test and run it this happens.

It loads uloader and has a countdown
It freezes.

IF in the 10 seconds countdown I click load in uloader (to load the game) it loads fine.

So 2 questions really.

How can I avoid the freeze (is it the ios it is being loaded with?)
How can I just run the dol and go straight into the game skipping the uloader countdown screen, or at least reducing the countdown time ?

Or will this not give enough time for the emu nand to be read ? (dont think so as I can load uloader and click a game instantly and it's fine)

I'm willing to recompile uloader if needed as it's not updated anymore so it's not like I'd need to keep adding my changes often. Any help/tips appreciated as I'm not the most experienced with using either crap or uloader.

Germini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the same problem -.-" Does anyone know how to fix it? I've heard that it's a uLoader problem not a crap's.
I want to run a game from a channel silently using uLoader loading a game from a FAT32 partition with nand emulation or a game channel using Uniiloader which can use sorg's sneek.

Anyone?

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
crap channels don't work on nand emulations . i've been trying to get it to work for almost 2 months on *neek. i've even tried writing to the setting/ an adding joyflow/cfg/uloader. to that an it always craps out.(does't load to make channels). i asked wiicrazy if it was possiable, an he said it was, but haven't heard back from him. the newer wii channel thing he made (craps new name?) doesn't work on *neek either. but i did find out an have made forwarders for usb loaders using crap channels. (re skinning them, an adding the .dol) that works. but as far as launching just the game no dice.
mellow.gif

Germini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will tell WiiCrazy again
whip.gif
so he can update his apps for the win.
New Problems he has to encounter: nand emulation (s/uneek) and uLoader. Basically nand emulation support.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck ubisoft, and fuck activision
    +1
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    Nintendo needs to release a new console, switch is getting such shitty little games lately lol it's pathetic
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    Lmao a new flashcart... The Unlock Switch... I knew it's not fake xD
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    A new consoles won't solve that problem
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    It will actually make it worse
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    well actually
    a new console won't do anything right now, because the games are still in development, that's why there are few games being released
    it won't make the games finish any faster
  • Veho @ Veho:
    2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.
    probably
    maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title
    i really want a new mario kart
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What, you mean the endless stream of DLCs doesn't count?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm still on MKDS so I'm not bothered :tpi:
    i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    but the current version is still selling fine at full price
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hello
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sup
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @realtimesave, You seen the Unlock Switch flashcart yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll see the 19.0 update that blocks use ability to it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol newegg+
    Screenshot-20240423-053504-Gmail.jpg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does update 19 really block it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Update 19 never came out yet. Just the 18.1.