XP
Country
United States
bnm81002 said:
pepxl said:
bnm81002 said:
WiiCrazy said:
@bnm81002 :
I've fixed the sorting wbfs drive with duplicate names issue, here is the hotfix : http://www.tepetaklak.com/data/Crap2.4Hotfix2.rar

how do I incorporate this hotfix please? thanks

just replace the crap.exe in the zip/rar with the current one in the complete pack

@WiiCrazy, that hotfix didn't work, still got that same error message

WiiCrazy, help please
wacko.gif

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
bnm81002 said:
WiiCrazy, help please
wacko.gif

Let me take a look at the code again... I'm 100% sure that it's caused by games on your wbfs drive with duplicate names.

well here is the fixed code for reference (bold part is the fix),
CODEÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ System::Collections::Generic::SortedList list = gcnew System::Collections::Generic::SortedList();

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ for (int i=0;iGetDiscByIndex(i);
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ array^ info = gcnew array(4);
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ info[0] = i.ToString();
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ info[1] = disc->Code;
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ info[2] = disc->Name;
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ info[3] = sizeToGB(disc->WBFSSize);
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ list.Add(disc->Name + i.ToString(), info);
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ }
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ int index = 0;
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ for each (KeyValuePair kvp in list)
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ {
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ array^ info = (array^) kvp.Value;

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ ListViewItem^ item = gcnew ListViewItem(info[0]);
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ listGames->Items->Add(item);
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ listGames->Items[index]->SubItems->Add(info[1]);
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ listGames->Items[index]->SubItems->Add(info[2]);
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ listGames->Items[index]->SubItems->Add(info[3]);
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ index++;
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ }

In case I failed to include the new build, here again, please retest it : http://www.tepetaklak.com/data/Crap2.4Hotfix3.rar

slingshot27

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WiiCrazy said:
slingshot27 said:
Can someone tell me how to create a forward channel voor the triiforce mrc v7 application?

Use CustomizeMii , this app is for single game loader channels.

Thanx will try that!
I am looking for a little tutorial using that app. If someone has found it... PM please!

alucard77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi WiiCarzy,

I have been using Loadstructar up to this point but I wanted to give this app a try. I just had a couple of questions for you:

1- Will this tool allow me to rename the DiscIDs?
2- Can I extract just the banners?
3- Can I use a banner from a different game?

What I am trying to do is use the JAP banners for Metroid Prime Trilogy on the US Games. What I was thinking is change the DiscIDs to be unique of each other and have Prime Trilogy 3 times on my HD. Then launch the game with the JAP banner.

Would this be possible with your tool?

BTW, I am having problems dling the app. Is your site down?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
WiiCrazy said:
In case I failed to include the new build, here again, please retest it : http://www.tepetaklak.com/data/Crap2.4Hotfix3.rar

if its not too much trouble, can you also post any updates you have HERE as well? For some reason I can never access tepetaklak.com. If this is too much trouble, I can just wait until 2.5 gets uploaded to the code.google site.

Thanks.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
@alucard77 :

1- Will this tool allow me to rename the DiscIDs?
No it won't but you can create different forwarders for the same game...

2- Can I extract just the banners?
Once you select a game iso / wbfs drive / wbfs file, opening.bnr banner is extracted to banners folder under Crap. For other banners in the game disc you need to use wiiscrubber or a similar tool. some games contain banner files special to region I guess...

3- Can I use a banner from a different game?
Yes you can, just name the banner so that it ends like DISCID.bnr, if you open that in Crap you can create for the game that have it's disc id == DISCID (for ex. wii sports, RSPE01.bnr)

Unfortunately, you can't use alt-dol trick using only banners. That means you need to select the game from wbfs or select the iso from your disk. And strangely you can't save in Metroid Prime... dunno if this is the veteran mode everyone's talking about. Maybe something I don't know...

@xflak40 : I guess your isp is filtering my site, dunno why. Another Canadian had the same problem. I'm posting the last uploaded fix to google code... shortly...

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
woohoo! thanks man, I've been refreshing both pages all day, but in the future, feel free to make us wait if your really busy, and don't feel bad about it either, we all have lives to live and I don't expect u to put yours on hold for me!

thx again, u da man!

EDIT: this doesn't mean I won't bug you to post it on google code after your next update! lol

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiCrazy said:

WiiCrazy, that hotfix did the trick, the WBFS drive is listed alphabetically and the Wad Naming also works for all 3 selections, thanks for you're time, effort and patience,
this is a GREAT CHANNEL CREATOR
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
@ Wiicrazy and wichoxp,

do you have any idea how to create a channel loader that loads games from FAT formatted hard drives, but does not have a splash screen like the current loader?

In other words, do you have any ideas how to make channels that load .wbfs games from a FAT hard drive, but that goes directly from black screen to the game?

This is probably the only thing holding me back from converting my library to .wbfs format

thx!

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
Well I have no intention to port a new loader into Crap... Maintaining them is hard. It's not a tough job I think for Configurable Usb Loader team to make their autoboot feature silent. This would be better than me taking the conf. usb loader code and change it to make it silent...

And you would benefit from updates&bugfixes to conf. usb loader if original authors did this.

XFlak

Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Just in case anyone is interested... HERE's the fallout of my above question/request

oggzee said:
xflak40 said:
does anyone have any idea how to create a channel loader (preferably compatible with Wiicrazy's "CRAP") that can create game specific channels which load from a FAT32 formatted hard drive, but does not have a splash screen like the current loader?
In other words, do you have any ideas how to make channels that load .wbfs games from a FAT hard drive, but that go directly from a black screen to the game?
This is probably the only thing holding me back from converting my library to .wbfs format
thx!
At the moment it's not possible but i will probably make that possible in the next version.
I'm just not sure if that should be the default or a parameter that crap could pass to the loader...

oggzee

Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
xflak40 said:
At the moment it's not possible but i will probably make that possible in the next version.
I'm just not sure if that should be the default or a parameter that crap could pass to the loader...

@WiiCrazy:

My plan is to add an option to the command line in the form: intro=0 to disable intro, so would you consider adding the ability to pass custom options? Probably the best is is to allow any kind of user specified options be passed, in case we come up with something new in the future. Let me know what you think so that we can get in sync ...

EDIT: ah, i just now noticed that you have already answered my questions in the cfg thread before i made this post, lol
wink.gif
ok anyway, i will add the option, but haven't decided yet what will be the default.

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
oggzee said:
xflak40 said:

@WiiCrazy:

My plan is to add an option to the command line in the form: intro=0 to disable intro, so would you consider adding the ability to pass custom options? Probably the best is is to allow any kind of user specified options be passed, in case we come up with something new in the future. Let me know what you think so that we can get in sync ...

EDIT: ah, i just now noticed that you have already answered my questions in the cfg thread before i made this post, lol
wink.gif
ok anyway, i will add the option, but haven't decided yet what will be the default.

Passing anything could be implemented too but users possibly will not have a clue about what's going on so it's useful to only those who knows how stuff actually works possibly less than 10% of all users. So in the end I will be forced to make those new options user friendly. Anyway, still I can add a simple textbox for your future parameters for those users in the minority, it's not a big hassle. I guess you want to add things like ios selection and so on.

intro=0/1 is ok by the way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: