Status
Not open for further replies.

ChronoX_

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ganons said:
also when i was playing links crossbow training, i hit back in the game menu and it reset my wii

I just dumped Links Crossbow Training and got this:

80a66f78 -> 80a66f64 -> 80a074f8 -> 80a66f64 -> 80a074f8 -> 80a66fd0 -> 80a074f8 -> 80a66fbc -> 80a074f8

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
fishears said:
That's odd... The line looks fine in the latest SVN. It should read:
Code:
GRRLIB_Printf(250, 20, font_texture, 0xAA0000FF, 1, "CoverFloader r%d %s",SVN_VERSION, RELEASE);
Try opening main.c and checking the line you have against this one.

The line I have there in main.c is exactly the same. Makes sense, I just grabbed the source and changed nothing
But still that error. Do I have an old version of a library of something like that?

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I know this is still a work in progress and i think its a great version, and though a wad is kind of pointless unless you have an SD card for the covers at the moment , i have done one for myself and might as well share in case anyone wants a wad of the latest release- the code will change a lot , but the wad i did seems to work and i believe the code is stable enough to use - the one thing id love to see is an option to load the covers from a HD formatted with fat32 so i could completely remove the SD card from the equation.

Anyway - the wad is :

http://www.theotherzone.com/wii/USB_Coverflow-USBL.wad

for anyone wanting it, tested and confirmed working on 2 PAL wii's so far - sd card needed for covers but not for the app.

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
kedest said:
fishears said:
Code:
GRRLIB_Printf(250, 20, font_texture, 0xAA0000FF, 1, "CoverFloader r%d %s",SVN_VERSION, RELEASE);

The line I have there in main.c is exactly the same. Makes sense, I just grabbed the source and changed nothing
But still that error. Do I have an old version of a library of something like that?

Weird. I'd try commenting the line out and seeing if that helps. It only displays the version number when you hold 2.

Nullkill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kedest said:
fishears said:
Code:

try doing a clean; and then a make.

It sounds like it isn't generating version.h (hence, SVN_VERSION wouldn't be definied and it would be complaining at you)

If you dont have a version.h when its done building; there is an issue with your enviornment; in which case just comment out that GRRLIB_Printf line before you build. (Its just there for providing debug info anyway).

--Whoops; sorry F1SHE4S... didn't read your post before replying
smile.gif

Nullkill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
I know this is still a work in progress and i think its a great version, and though a wad is kind of pointless unless you have an SD card for the covers at the moment , i have done one for myself and might as well share in case anyone wants a wad of the latest release- the code will change a lot , but the wad i did seems to work and i believe the code is stable enough to use - the one thing id love to see is an option to load the covers from a HD formatted with fat32 so i could completely remove the SD card from the equation.

Anyway - the wad is :

for anyone wanting it, tested and confirmed working on 2 PAL wii's so far - sd card needed for covers but not for the app.

can you post a vid of the channel animation? I'm just curious

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Commenting that out indeed solved it, so thanks for that suggestion guys

And I think the problem does have something to do with the environment, I'm using Programmers's Notepad
The output reads this when it has the error:
Generating Version.h file...
cat: .svn/entries: No such file or directory

what could be wrong with that?

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nullkill said:
djtaz said:

Anyway - the wad is :

can you post a vid of the channel animation? I'm just curious

Its not even animated as such - just the basic USB loader image that changes without moving , but it lets the coverflow load up without the need for the app being on the SD card- all you need is the covers on the sd card.

I find it handy as i have a few friends with 128 meg sd cards who dont really need or want anything confusing on it - just the images , so i said ill put it up in case anyone else was in the same situation.

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
kedest said:
Commenting that out indeed solved it, so thanks for that suggestion guys

And I think the problem does have something to do with the environment, I'm using Programmers's Notepad
The output reads this when it has the error:
Generating Version.h file...
cat: .svn/entries: No such file or directory

what could be wrong with that?

Did you do an svn checkout of the source code from googlecode?
CODEsvn checkout http://wiicoverflow.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ wiicoverflow-read-only
The .svn directory should be there if you did.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't see an .svn directory
I grab the source with a the application "Download SVN"
Then I just enter http://wiicoverflow.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ as "SVN Source URL" and I choose a directory to save to.
After that's completed, If I go to that directory, there are 2 directory's there: coverflow and bootloader.
coverflow contains all of the files then
see this screenshot:
2ylahki.jpg

scognito

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
kedest said:
Then I just enter http://wiicoverflow.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ as "SVN Source URL" and I choose a directory to save to.
After that's completed, If I go to that directory, there are 2 directory's there: coverflow and bootloader.
see this screenshot:
2ylahki.jpg
Solution is easy: remove everything the two directories, (not the contents from inside, because .svn directories are hidden) and download from scratch.

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
scognito said:
kedest said:
see this screenshot:
2ylahki.jpg
Solution is easy: remove everything the two directories, (not the contents from inside, because .svn directories are hidden) and download from scratch.

This guy is on windows so he'll see the .svn directory won't he?
I'd recommend another SVN tool for windows like TortoiseSVN....

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
And indeed switching to TurtoiseSVN was the solution. I now see the hidden svn folder and it compiles without errors. Thanks for the help!

laurozza

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
kedest said:
And indeed switching to TurtoiseSVN was the solution. I now see the hidden svn folder and it compiles without errors. Thanks for the help!
Can i ask you a favor? Can you compile and upload the dol of the r330?

scognito

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
laurozza said:
kedest said:
Ciao Laurozza,
I think will release RC2 these days, there is still some bug to fix (wiimote related).

laurozza

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
scognito said:
laurozza said:
kedest said:
Ciao Laurozza,
I think will release RC2 these days, there is still some bug to fix (wiimote related).
Ciao scognito, perdona la mia impazienza. XD

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
scognito said:
laurozza said:
kedest said:
Ciao Laurozza,

Cool, keep the versions coming!
And a suggestion: add a powerdown button on the screen

Nullkill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kedest said:
Cool, keep the versions coming!
And a suggestion: add a powerdown button on the screen

Thanks for the suggestion; but this is probably overkill and unnecessary; as you can just hit Power on the wiimote to power the system down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: 80s are the new 20s. +1