Hacking Cover Flow USB ISO Loader by Beardface

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prisoner

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Could somebody create a nice Forwarder for this one, please??......something like the one created for the USBLoader GX....maybe it could point to /apps/coverflow/boot.dol...
smile.gif

chaseincats

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed the latest version into preloader and when it boots it freezes displaying a half the screen in a series of dots but if i load it via homebrew channel it is fine

do I have an old version of something?

coolkensington

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beardface, Developers, and OP: Thank you very much for this sexy cover flow interface. This update looks even more superb!!!

Edit: BTW, is there away to lock the "delete" option when clicking on the cover? (Sorry if it has already been discussed, and can you point me in the right direction for the info?)

Nullkill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
coolkensington said:
Beardface, Developers, and OP: Thank you very much for this sexy cover flow interface. This update looks even more superb!!!

Edit: BTW, is there away to lock the "delete" option when clicking on the cover? (Sorry if it has already been discussed, and can you point me in the right direction for the info?)

A+B+1+2

Turns on parental mode.

djbubba2002

Trophies
XP
Country
When i install a new game on the hdd from the wii , the covers get mix up ... the left cover gets mixs up with the middle one , then you haev to reset it and then you are good to goo

dancemonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
Sledge1 said:
Yes...
how do i check for a bad cover then? they all look the correct size and name to me..

The way I found them is just looking at them on my PC with thumbnails view enabled and any bad ones I had didn't display. The bad image I had was Ratatouille which was downloaded by the loader.

dancemonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
Sledge1 said:
All images display correctly on the PC
Don't know then I'm afraid. I assume your running CIOS v10? For me once I replaced the bad covers it all started to work nicely.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nullkill said:
coolkensington said:

A+B+1+2

Turns on parental mode.

the loader doesn't seem to remember that option
if you enable it and exit and later go back to the loader, it's no longer active

laurozza

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
kedest said:
Nullkill said:
coolkensington said:

A+B+1+2

Turns on parental mode.

the loader doesn't seem to remember that option
if you enable it and exit and later go back to the loader, it's no longer active
Same for the "1-Click" boot option.

ChronoX_

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
for some reason I can't get Mario Super Sluggers to work with this loader too :-(

That game only works for me in the Ultimate loader v3 from WiiShizza.

The problem I have is that I set it to Force PAL50 with vid ON and when I load it it gives a green screen.

Does someone know how to fix this problem?

Thanks

Bawal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Skizzo said:
fishears said:
Bawal said:
...just a short question:
Is there a significant reason why this (really cool & fast!) USBLoader will result in DSI-Dump when
using cIOS249 rev9? I know it needs rev10...but why? I would like to skip rev10 (please no discussion about
their revisions!)...I'm able to compile your source code by myself...is somebody able to give me a hint whether it's possible
with rev9 and which part of the source code needs special attention?
No big deal if not...hope official rev11 will come soon... keep going!

Why don't you just install rev 10 like we ask? I don't understand your objection. If you want it to run with rev 9 well, the source is there for you. Good luck.
I take it that it would have been really, really, REALLY hard for you to offer some constructive input, as opposed to simply repeating what he's already said? He KNOWS the source code is available. HE SAYS SO. He also said he doesn't care to discuss the matter of installing rev10. He simply asked for information on compiling it with rev9. If you don't want to offer any information relating to his query, why not just remain silent instead of offering your "fuck off...if you want rev9 go fucking do it yourself" attitude?
At least one understood... I'm not alone!

...isn't that sad? I thought a forum is there for example to ask questions and with some luck get somebody who
knows an answer...
All I got is "your objection" (did I object?!), "good luck", being a "pussy", "bitching all(!) the time", "piss people off", "being scared";
well...if this is your way to express your opinion or your impression..well...thank you for business...bad world...
NO, I DON'T WANT ANY MORE ANSWERS (need to say "THANKS" at the end?! I doubt...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: I think they should make a movie where Ed from FMA meets Ed from brotherhood +1